ADVERTISEMENT

Let’s get it started !

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
I know this is usually a football thing , but right now , a new era begins at TU!
Golden !!

Other teams of interest playing today/tonight are:
Brescia, Kansas Christian, Valley Forge, Johnson & Wales, Defiance, Fisher, Warren Wilson, Merrimack, Earlham, Lebanon Valley, Notre Dame of Ohio, Gulliford, Lindenwood, Emory & Henry, Erskine, Lynn, Regent, Edward Waters (not to be confused with Jones or Maxine), Piedmont, Wagner, Montevallo, Sarah Lawrence (not to be confused with Jennifer), La Grange, Thomas, Keystone (not to be confused with the cops), Stonehill, Clayton State, Cazenovia (not to be confused with the lover Casanova), Toccoa Falls, Champion Baptist, Anderson, William Carey (not to be confused with Harry Carey).

So if you’re waiting on the Tulsa/Oregon State game, there are numerous teams playing that should satisfy you until we play. If nothing else, these teams are worth watching just to see what their mascots are.

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
Other teams of interest playing today/tonight are:
Brescia, Kansas Christian, Valley Forge, Johnson & Wales, Defiance, Fisher, Warren Wilson, Merrimack, Earlham, Lebanon Valley, Notre Dame of Ohio, Gulliford, Lindenwood, Emory & Henry, Erskine, Lynn, Regent, Edward Waters (not to be confused with Jones or Maxine), Piedmont, Wagner, Montevallo, Sarah Lawrence (not to be confused with Jennifer), La Grange, Thomas, Keystone (not to be confused with the cops), Stonehill, Clayton State, Cazenovia (not to be confused with the lover Casanova), Toccoa Falls, Champion Baptist, Anderson, William Carey (not to be confused with Harry Carey).

So if you’re waiting on the Tulsa/Oregon State game, there are numerous teams playing that should satisfy you until we play. If nothing else, these teams are worth watching just to see what their mascots are.
Was there a GOLDEN hidden in there somewhere?? 😁

Hidden DEEEP in there. lol

Will have to watch the replay tomorrow and just got the GOI up.

GOLDEN!!!!!!
Think I’m going to brave it and watch it , I plan on going to bed today around 4, then waking up around 1030, watch the game, then head to work. ( I start at 4am)

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT