ADVERTISEMENT

Kitty Game Thread

I don't think I can watch this one, either bow out or nail biter my heart can't take it...

Last edited:
We need to hit FTs. Missed 3 so far. Hanging tough. Playing pretty solid D and rebounding well. Need little better shot selection and care of the basketball. Too many loose passes and ball handling gaffes.

UCF WINS! Cumberland hit a half court shot that he let go about .5 seconds after the clock ran out.

If we could hit free throws we would be killing these guys. Lots of defense so far. Just got in as I had to watch the UCF game on my phone lol

Reactions: TulsaAM
Wow, I have seen it all year but the point blank misses just kill me.

Is this Shawn Harrison a former TU player? Looks familar...

That was a poor fould by Jackson after the Rachel missed dunk

Igbanu disappearing again... need to get to 35% from 3 and finish at the dang rim...

Overall we’re playing pretty well, only -1 on the boards, but those 4 missed freebies are the difference.

That missed dunk was huge. 5 point swings with the and 1 going the other way. Also, what happened to immediately stopping the game when there’s a potential head or neck injury? Hill was on the ground grabbing his head.

Does anyone remember when we a decent 3 point shooter could really use one this year

Taking too many threes. Houston gets away with so much BS. 35 trips or knees someone on every possession. They should have stopped game with Hill head injury.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT