ADVERTISEMENT

Kitty Elementary Game Thread

Nice red zone play call and execution from the offense

Off topic, but scanning the day’s scores, I see that 2-9 Rice defeated 4-7 North Texas. Although he remains the frontrunner for the Heisman, Mason Fine will need to play well in the final game to seal the award.

I’m beginning to see why Kitty’s QB and is transferring elsewhere. Holgerson’s offense sucks.

Off topic, but scanning the day’s scores, I see that 2-9 Rice defeated 4-7 North Texas. Although he remains the frontrunner for the Heisman, Mason Fine will need to play well in the final game to seal the award.
Says The Onion...

Reactions: Henry Kendall
I’m beginning to see why Kitty’s QB and is transferring elsewhere. Holgerson’s offense sucks.
Is King transferring? Andre seems to think the whole band will get back together next year to take their rightful place at the top of the league.

Our offense is stalling. Need to break something on the next possession

1. Zach Smith being so immobile and reticent to run, really limits our offense.

2. I still really, really hate our running game. So predictable, no variety. Not the way to utilize Shamari.

Reactions: TU 1978 and TulsaAM
Pilot - is there any energy in the stadium? Doesn’t seem so from TV

There’s hardly anyone in the East stands.

UH is the second worst defensive team in the conference btw

Smith needs to sit, he's not a good QB. Typical one who passes the eye test but just doesn't have "it"

Reactions: maverickfp
We need to throw down field more. Throw to Brooks instead of slamming him into the line. Use more Wilkerson and TEs.

Reactions: texicane
It would help if we would be less predictable and play #21 on offense other than on third down.

Reactions: TulsaAM
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT