ADVERTISEMENT

KFAQ to flip to sports

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
KFAQ flips to sports

Griffin Communications will flip News/Talk “TalkRadio 1170” KFAQ Tulsa to Sports “The Blitz” on Monday, August 23.

The new format will be led by Jeremie ‘Pop’ Poplin, who has served as Program Director and 10am-12pm host on KFAQ since February 2020. Poplin previously programmed and hosted afternoons at iHeartMedia Sports “1430 The Buzz” KTBZ and “1300 The Buzz” KAKC Tulsa.

KFAQ flips to sports

Griffin Communications will flip News/Talk “TalkRadio 1170” KFAQ Tulsa to Sports “The Blitz” on Monday, August 23.

The new format will be led by Jeremie ‘Pop’ Poplin, who has served as Program Director and 10am-12pm host on KFAQ since February 2020. Poplin previously programmed and hosted afternoons at iHeartMedia Sports “1430 The Buzz” KTBZ and “1300 The Buzz” KAKC Tulsa.
That's good. I can only stand so much of the constant OU drivel from 97.1 and no that Big O and Chadwick aren't doing the shows on a regular basis there, I don't care to listen to them. I like Poplin but his style is not as lively as what Plank's was.

That's good. I can only stand so much of the constant OU drivel from 97.1 and no that Big O and Chadwick aren't doing the shows on a regular basis there, I don't care to listen to them. I like Poplin but his style is not as lively as what Plank's was.
I didn't like Plank at first but he grew on me and I hated to see him leave. I will tune in the new show.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT