ADVERTISEMENT

Key Garrett released from Panther practice squad

Of all our recent players I thought he had the best shot to do well in the nfl.

Maybe New England will pick him up. They are out of receivers.
I was thinking the same thing. Somehow the Patriots have lost Edelmann (Season IR), Malcolm Mitchell (short term IR), Amendola-week to week (head), Chris Hogan (quad) and Phillip Dorsett tweaked a quad or hamstring last week. Matthew Slater who almost never sees the field as a WR but is maybe the best special teams coverage guy in the NFL, has also been out. Gronk is also banged up. That leaves Brandin Cooks as the only true WR that is not dinged. Pats will run Dion Lewis and James White out as WRs, and I think they're going to have an open tryout and probably sign Mark Wahlberg. Hey it worked for the Eagles. :)

I was thinking the same thing. Somehow the Patriots have lost Edelmann (Season IR), Malcolm Mitchell (short term IR), Amendola-week to week (head), Chris Hogan (quad) and Phillip Dorsett tweaked a quad or hamstring last week. Matthew Slater who almost never sees the field as a WR but is maybe the best special teams coverage guy in the NFL, has also been out. Gronk is also banged up. That leaves Brandin Cooks as the only true WR that is not dinged. Pats will run Dion Lewis and James White out as WRs, and I think they're going to have an open tryout and probably sign Mark Wahlberg. Hey it worked for the Eagles. :)

I'd wager Key is a better actor than Wahlberg. Maybe Key could try out for some of that guy's abysmal on screen rolls.

I'd wager Key is a better actor than Wahlberg. Maybe Key could try out for some of that guy's abysmal on screen rolls.
Well,that's pretty funny. Best role Wahlberg ever had was playing the thug cop in The Departed. You can't beat an authentic Boston accent

Looks like they brought him back to the PS. Then a few days later put him on Practice Squad Injured Reserve status. If nothing else it looks like he will keep a paycheck through the season.

By the way Charles Clay is having a good start to the season with the Bills.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
By the way Charles Clay is having a good start to the season with the Bills.

That's because he's the only one who can get open in the red zone for the Bills. He's a good fantasy option right now if you need a TE because he's good for 5-8 points every week between yardage and being an option near the goal line.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT