ADVERTISEMENT

Kevin Wilson Staff Candidates

Don't use it often, but how they handled that whole situation with Cale Gundy was over the top and driven by that segment of stupidity. The comparison isn't much appreciated, but I'll give you a pass. LOL
It was an over-reaction. I try to be pretty socially conscious and think things should be just, but he literally just read and repeated what was one the players tablet and my guess is he was trying to make an example of a player who could be more but blew meetings and film sessions off as unimportant and not worthy of his full attention.

Normally I'm not big on "retreads", and I put that in quotes because I don't feel like that situation applies here. This is one hire I could get behind.

Reactions: OKTornadoes
Has anyone heard anything as far as staff goes? Been busy.

I would say guys like Seth Littrell, James Patton, Brandon Shelby, former Oklahoma guys could be possibilities. Maybe some Ohio State analysts.

Reactions: Oak775
There is someone claiming he has sources at OKState saying Cale Gundy would be brought in to coach QBs at OkState. I don't know how reliable that is but figured I would mention it here since Wilson and Gundy obviously worked together at OU and might be a natural fit here (obvious fit at OKState notwithstanding).

Reactions: Oak775
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT