I.T.S. Junior
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2019
Welcome To Tulsa Coach

Offense Coordinator
Brennan Marion or Someone From Ohio State
Defensive Coordintor
Someone From Ohio State or Ps5 Decent or Fired Hc

I don't think he will bring in Brennan. He probably wants to use his already established offensive ideas. Brennan probably doesn't want to go somewhere where he will be carrying somebody's water. But maybe Wilson will be more open to it? Have my doubts though..

Yea, not basing anyone's coaching ability to win consistently at Indiana. Shouldn't you be worried more about your clown show of a football program? I know I know, you're the new Kansas...I'll keep you in my prayers.

The head clown has a better record than this guy. Even your own alumni don't want to coach here.

Welcome To Tulsa Coach

Offense Coordinator
Brennan Marion or Someone From Ohio State
Defensive Coordintor
Someone From Ohio State or Ps5 Decent or Fired Hc
After watching a couple videos of Wilson talking football, you can see he’s an offensive guru. We really need a strong defensive coordinator.

BTW, TU offensive players entering the portal are making a big mistake!!

After watching a couple videos of Wilson talking football, you can see he’s an offensive guru. We really need a strong defensive coordinator.

BTW, TU offensive players entering the portal are making a big mistake!!
So far that's an OL, WR, & 2 QB's.

Reactions: loca2874
I wonder if he's going to get a DC who will use the same formation. We could be down some DT's and up on some S, if not.

Last edited:
Reactions: quincy101
Hahahahahahaha
Did Tillman Furtitties throw you in the ball pit at Chuck E Cheese again and leave you there?

Season 2 Sheldon GIF by The Big Bang Theory

Seth Litterel, recently fired from North Texas, was Wilson's OC at Indiana for a year or two, plus they have time together at Ou. Plus Littrel is a Muskogee native

Seth Litterel, recently fired from North Texas, was Wilson's OC at Indiana for a year or two, plus they have time together at Ou. Plus Littrel is a Muskogee native
Hopefully not.

Seth has some positives. Great Oklahoma and Texas ties. Experience. Knows exactly what Wilson wants to do on the offensive side of the ball.

Seth has some positives. Great Oklahoma and Texas ties. Experience. Knows exactly what Wilson wants to do on the offensive side of the ball.
That would be a safe(boring) hire, I hope he is a little more adventurous.

Reactions: TU 1978
Don’t be surprised if this happens.
Wouldn’t be surprised in the least based on relationship. He’s a good man, done the right thing to accept responsibility, and widely supported by his former players, and a great recruiter and coach. He’s too radioactive (ridiculous snowflakes) to be on his brothers staff and the hoops that would need to be jumped through to make that happen would be numerous.

Wouldn’t be surprised in the least based on relationship. He’s a good man, done the right thing to accept responsibility, and widely supported by his former players, and a great recruiter and coach. He’s too radioactive (ridiculous snowflakes) to be on his brothers staff and the hoops that would need to be jumped through to make that happen would be numerous.
Stop with the snowflake crap. That’s rippin-esque and you’re better than that.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Stop with the snowflake crap. That’s rippin-esque and you’re better than that.
Don't use it often, but how they handled that whole situation with Cale Gundy was over the top and driven by that segment of stupidity. The comparison isn't much appreciated, but I'll give you a pass. LOL

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT