ADVERTISEMENT

Juco DB Transfer

Hurricane Drummer II

I.T.S. Sophomore
Sep 15, 2020
DB Tyree Carlisle from Indy May Junior College has committed to TU. He's 6'1" 187 lbs according to his twitter. He had offers from some low D1 and high DII teams. We were far and away his best offer that I could find.

It seems coach Buckels said ok lets do this and went and found a DB.

Rivals says he has one offer besides Tulsa. Guess which school?

Monty and the staff understand “value”.

The cornerback room at Missouri is a huge mess after bringing in the TU players. The cane could use one to two more D backs from jucos or transfer portal.

The TU website lists 6 transfers today, 3 of which are grad transfers with an even split of 3 each on D & O. Includes the CB noted above & CB Trayvon Fuller from Tx A&M. Has Bios on each. Ck it out.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
The TU website lists 6 transfers today, 3 of which are grad transfers with an even split of 3 each on D & O. Includes the CB noted above & CB Trayvon Fuller from Tx A&M. Has Bios on each. Ck it out.
Has E Taylor been mentioned on the boards as a commitment yet? I don't remember seeing it.

Pay board
Do you recall which thread? I couldn't find any reference to Elijah or Taylor in a board search. The only people the search gave were joiner, corey t., and a miscellaneous guy we were recruiting in football with the same first name. I was trying to remind myself what was said bout him. Must have just been referenced by name, only in a twitter quote or something of that nature.

Last edited:
Do you recall which thread? I couldn't find any reference to Elijah or Taylor in a board search. The only people the search gave were joiner, corey t., and a miscellaneous guy we were recruiting in football with the same first name. I was trying to remind myself what was said bout him. Must have just been referenced by name only, in a twitter quote or something of the same nature.
No

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT