ADVERTISEMENT

JOSEPH GILLESPIE HAS BEEN OFFICALLY NAMED HEAD COACH

😆 im on meth because I think you are dumb for saying our coach will be FIRED a year before his contract is up, after the best season in 4 years and ranked for the first time in 10 years! Hahaha what a dumbass.

He doesn't have any sources. He is just saying that to be provocative.

Listen man, I've treaded lightly on most of your posts because its definitely tough being a Tulsa fan and we should embrace each and every one we have considering we are few and far between and running one off (ex: Tallgrass) just isnt proactive. Posts like this, especially after a loss that we just experienced, may bring a lot of replies that on other days may have had their filter on.

I was there once when i first showed up, and I was put in my place, deservedly. So i have some compassion for where you are, but maybe think twice before hitting post sometimes.

(Of course we could all be eating crow if this oddly turned true)

Listen man, I've treaded lightly on most of your posts because its definitely tough being a Tulsa fan and we should embrace each and every one we have considering we are few and far between and running one off (ex: Tallgrass) just isnt proactive. Posts like this, especially after a loss that we just experienced, may bring a lot of replies that on other days may have had their filter on.

I was there once when i first showed up, and I was put in my place, deservedly. So i have some compassion for where you are, but maybe think twice before hitting post sometimes.

(Of course we could all be eating crow if this oddly turned true)
How dare you state something insightful

The sources in my head say that Tu will be competing for a National Championship next year! They have been saying that for about 30 years, but I have faith :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT