ADVERTISEMENT

Jenks/Owasso

And the DL. They're big everywhere.

Now 29-15 with 1:51 left in the 3rd.

36-15 6:33 left in the game. Pretty much over. Owasso DL thoroughly dominated by Jenks OL. We'll that was a brief fun time talking to myself

BackMiserlyBengaltiger-small.gif

Yeah. Union plays Edmond Santa Fe on Saturday. Winner plays Jenks in Edmond next week for the ring. Jenks v Union in Edmond during CoVid. Brilliant.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Yeah. Union plays Edmond Santa Fe on Saturday. Winner plays Jenks in Edmond next week for the ring. Jenks v Union in Edmond during CoVid. Brilliant.

Its past the point where this needs to be rule and I believe it was at one point: if two teams from the eastern part of the state play it happens in Tulsa.

The problem is the high school organization wants to stay in charge and the western half of the state will never see a state championship at the top level.

Just yet another example in a long line of OKC limiting Tulsa. We should have never taken the western half of the state in 1907. Sequoyah State forever!

Its past the point where this needs to be rule and I believe it was at one point: if two teams from the eastern part of the state play it happens in Tulsa.

The problem is the high school organization wants to stay in charge and the western half of the state will never see a state championship at the top level.

Just yet another example in a long line of OKC limiting Tulsa. We should have never taken the western half of the state in 1907. Sequoyah State forever!

First off, congratulations to Jenks. They were by far the better team last night. #4 Lohr is very good. Does he have plans after high school?

There are 12 OKC area teams in 6A1 with only 4 in Tulsa so the west side is always going to get their way. They are so determined to get a west side team in the finals that they resorted to gaming the system this year to have Jenks play last night as a #2 seed instead of a district champ. Either way, they would have steamrolled Owasso, this week, next week or any week they played.

I do feel sorry for whichever team gets assigned to the visitor’s side at the finals next week. Last year, they rolled in temporary bleachers on wheels, set up a row of portapotties behind it and said enjoy your championship game experience.

Reactions: TULSARISING
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT