ADVERTISEMENT

January 6 .. What happened

isnt it time to investigate the persons, cities and states that violate the constitution, by aiding illegals and permit the to stay.

isnt it time to investigate the persons, cities and states that violate the constitution, by aiding illegals and permit the to stay.
I may need to turn in my conservative republican card after this, but...

At least we should cherry pick the violent offenders, murderers, gang bangers, traffickers, and the ones that are a drain on society. While we're at it maybe we can do the same with some of the domestic trash too. I've softened and a great deal and feel that there needs to be an attainable path to those that are productive and willing to learn the English language (not immediate citizenship). There are just jobs that the entitled and nonproductive portion of our citizens won't do, and those roles are often filled by people that have entered this country illegally. We should know who is here, why there here, and what they are doing to contribute to society.

At least we should cherry pick the violent offenders, murderers, gang bangers, traffickers, and the ones that are a drain on society. While we're at it maybe we can do the same with some of the domestic trash too. I've softened and a great deal and feel that there needs to be an attainable path to those that are productive and willing to learn the English language (not immediate citizenship). There are just jobs that the entitled and nonproductive portion of our citizens won't do, and those roles are often filled by people that have entered this country illegally. We should know who is here, why there here, and what they are doing to contribute to society.
Labor shortages probably make this a more palatable standpoint.

there is already a defined path to citizenship, thousands do it every year.

as for they do the jobs americans wont do. cut off their freebies. when they get hungry, they will glady take the job.

There are just jobs that the entitled and nonproductive portion of our citizens won't do, and those roles are often filled by people that have entered this country illegally. We should know who is here, why there here, and what they are doing to contribute to society.
The Dreamers have already established their abilities to contribute and are doing so, but continue to be a sad example of US politics at its worst.

there is already a defined path to citizenship, thousands do it every year.

as for they do the jobs americans wont do. cut off their freebies. when they get hungry, they will glady take the job.
Only qualified immigrants recognized by the US as residing here legally are eligible for food stamps. They comprise 4% of those who get food stamps annually. Quit spouting bs, like illegal immigrant being eligible. Cutting 4% to legal immigrants is not going to affect immigrants taking jobs. Your imagination of freebies to illegal immigrants keeping them here is just that.

The Dreamers have already established their abilities to contribute and are doing so, but continue to be a sad example of US politics at its worst.
apply, just like the thousands that do it the right way every year.
A burgler enter your house through an unlocked door. You cant make him leave, because its your fault for not locking the door. and you now have to set a place at the table for him.

Now that the RNC says that Jan. 6th represented “legitimate political discourse”…

Does this mean we can have “legitimate political discourse” at the RNC headquarters and at every Republican controlled legislative chamber in the US? (Sarcasm) I’m sure we can scrape together enough armed angry people from the Democratic strongholds to ransack their chambers and intimidate their representatives. (Also sarcasm)

How does anyone justify voting for Republican candidates anymore? I totally understand not wanting to vote for Dems. I absolutely get that they’re not palatable to many Americans… but the Republican Party is becoming a farce. This is the second time in 50 years that they’ve actively sought to subvert the Democratic election process through, lying, deceit, and now violence. And now they are symbolically chastising their own representatives for speaking out, and gaslighting about the nature of events that occurred on a national stage.

Imagine if the Republicans in Congress were censured for not supporting Nixon after he had already resigned.

Reactions: watu05
I will be very disappointed if the RNC doesn’t exclude those few individuals who participated in violent activities from their characterization of “legitimate political discourse”.

I will be very disappointed if the RNC doesn’t exclude those few individuals who participated in violent activities from their characterization of “legitimate political discourse”.
Few? Even the ones marching on the capitol were trying to influence the members of Congress to overturn already cast votes.

Few? Even the ones marching on the capitol were trying to influence the members of Congress to overturn already cast votes.
Yes….the few who committed violent acts. Imagine if members of Congress tried to overturn already cast votes.

Yes….the few who committed violent acts. Imagine if members of Congress tried to overturn already cast votes.

It is different to dispute ballots through the appropriate legal process. Notice that I'm not bashing Giuliani or Pence, or even Jim Jordan for their shenanigans (at least not comparing them to the rioters themselves, all though they did provoke much of the angst). A coup attempt is not the appropriate legal process to challenge an election. Especially when you have no corroborated evidence that anything happened.

It is different to dispute ballots through the appropriate legal process. Notice that I'm not bashing Giuliani or Pence, or even Jim Jordan for their shenanigans (at least not comparing them to the rioters themselves, all though they did provoke much of the angst). A coup attempt is not the appropriate legal process to challenge an election. Especially when you have no corroborated evidence that anything happened.
What are you talking about ? The Dems were trying to invalidate Trumps election victory citing said victory should be invalidated due to unsubstantiated voter suppression by the Pubs. They weren’t disputing any cast ballots through any legal process. Basically seeking to invalidate the election with no corroborating evidence….sound familiar?

What are you talking about ? The Dems were trying to invalidate Trumps election victory citing said victory should be invalidated due to unsubstantiated voter suppression by the Pubs. They weren’t disputing any cast ballots through any legal process. Basically seeking to invalidate the election with no corroborating evidence….sound familiar?
Again, as much as I dislike it, the election process is the election process. The count in the house / senate is the count in the house / senate. What's not part of the count in the house is a mob invading the chamber at the behest of one of the candidates. Even, if they were or weren't armed their presence still tainted the proceedings, much like Watergate tainted the proceedings.

Again, as much as I dislike it, the election process is the election process. The count in the house / senate is the count in the house / senate. What's not part of the count in the house is a mob invading the chamber at the behest of one of the candidates. Even, if they were or weren't armed their presence still tainted the proceedings, much like Watergate tainted the proceedings.
The Republican party's censuring Cheney and Kinzinger for participating in Jan 6 Committee's investigation and calling January 6 attack on Congress as 'legitimate political discourse" is a repudiation of the American system of government. So far Mitt Romney seems the only Republican willing to call it out for what it is.

Why worry about Ukraine or China or Russia, we are doing destroying this country all by ourselves.

Last edited:
bogus dossier, kangaroo court impeachmemt, baseless alligators.

its been 6 year of investigstions, at taxpayers expense, and nothing to show for it.

the fbi didnt dig that deep into Capone.
FIFY

in russia you can go to jail for defying or speaking out against the government and their invasion into ukraine.

thank god we live in america where you can only be cencored by a group, removed from social media, lose you job, lose your radio show, shunned and bullied.
and it's ok to threaten to kill a policeman but not confront a congressman.

biden got more votes than bho; NOT!
So did Trump. More people came out to vote in 2020, over Trump and his galvanization of members of all parties.(than they did in 2008 & 2012) Blazin Idiot.

Last edited:
So did Trump. More people came out to vote in 2020, over Trump, than in 2008 & 2012 over Trump galvenization of members of all parties. Blazin Idiot.
where were those people? while trump filled stadiums, biden couldnt fill a phone booth.

People don't have come to the circus 🎪 to vote for you/against your opponent. Most voters don't care to see the carny folk.

follow the math (science). Politics asided; there were precincts, cities, districts, ... where republicans dominated all the offices except biden won. a stastical anomoly that has never happened and defies all logic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT