ADVERTISEMENT

Jaleel Wheeler

TUMU

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
While reading the Tulsa World on line this morning, I saw Jaleel Wheeler listed as one of the Tulsa Police Department class of 28 new officers.

I assume this is our former player. What a interesting background and path to TU. Nice that he decided to stay in Tulsa after graduation and become a Tulsa police officer.

Congratulations Jaleel!

While reading the Tulsa World on line this morning, I saw Jaleel Wheeler listed as one of the Tulsa Police Department class of 28 new officers.

I assume this is our former player. What a interesting background and path to TU. Nice that he decided to stay in Tulsa after graduation and become a Tulsa police officer.

Congratulations Jaleel!
Very nice when someone comes from somewhere else, and loves this city enough that he not only stays, but in a service position.

Congratulations Jaleel!
Very nice when someone comes from somewhere else, and loves this city enough that he not only stays, but in a service position.
There’s quite a few players that have stuck around. Former TU WR Donnie Johnson is a part of TPD as well.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
And of course Popsey Floyd has been remarkable in building community relations.

Part of my wants to congratulate him on his road taken....another part of me wants to grab him and warn him that he just entered probably one of the most corrupt police departments in the US.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT