ADVERTISEMENT

Jackson, MS

Rippin

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Mar 10, 2002
I want to reach through the tv & grab this mayor. I’m not kidding, I want to put hands on this idiot. Of course, I would never do this. However, Collins makes a great point in the video that I am sharing with you:

Oh, wait wait WAIT! Best gun control argument yet is in this video. To everyone who wants more gun laws & think it will make gun violence decrease (it’s already illegal to shoot someone), here’s a great suggestion for a law: make the coronavirus illegal. Let’s make it illegal to get Coronavirus. Do you see how stupid that suggestion sounds? That’s how stupid gun laws are - the guns are the same as Coronavirus: we don’t want the results but they are here & no law will ever stop it, it’s too big.

I see how stupid you are. Every day.
I would certainly never say we need “economic intercourse.” Your candidate (Biden) actually just said that. If he meant it technically as in the technical definition he should’ve known not to say it that way, but we all know he didn’t mean to use it that way. He’s a gaffe machine. His camp is doing everything they can to keep him from getting on that debate stage with Trump. He couldn’t compete in that debate for 5 min, forget 3 different presidential debates.

If Biden can find the stage, trump will bury him in a debate.
Thus, why what I call the ”plandemic” is benefiting Biden or at least appears to benefit him. They cannot risk putting this candidate on stage with Trump. LOL I mean, I would enjoy watching it - it would be a massacre but ultimately it would also expose Biden. Of course, Biden deserves it. No one talks about how his brother Frank conspired to murder a man & even though he is wealthy (as each Biden is) he refuses to pay the daughters of the man he had killed.

Trump and Pence may not be around for the debates if Pence keeps visiting COVID-19 patients without a mask.

Trump and Pence may not be around for the debates if Pence keeps visiting COVID-19 patients without a mask.
Do you really think that’s why he’s going to hospitals? Wow. That’s crazy. It shows how much so many people ignore when it comes to facts in favor of their FEELINGS!

Do you really think that’s why he’s going to hospitals? Wow. That’s crazy. It shows how much so many people ignore when it comes to facts in favor of their FEELINGS!
He's not talking about why he's going to hospitals you dunce. He's talking about how he's going.(without a mask)

He's not talking about why he's going to hospitals you dunce. He's talking about how he's going.(without a mask)
USE YOUR BRAIN!

IF THERE WERE A VAX, AND THAT IS A BIG IF, BUT IF THERE WERE WHO WOULD GET IT FIRST?! MAYBE THE PREZ & VEEP?!

FURTHERMORE WHY WOULD HE TRAVEL ACROSS MULTIPLE STATES TO GO TO A HOSPITAL?!

You’re not thinking, dude (or dudette)...

He didn’t go to the hospitals to visit patients. He went to visit executives & doctors, fool. There I did all the critical thinking for you. Use deduction, supposition, etc... think critically & logically for one time in your life, please.

This also highlights why I point out violent crime. You do not care about them but you pretend to care about it. You pretend to care about the patients in those hospitals even though you don’t know any of those patients’ names.

You do not truly care about them.

I know you have face true adversity in your life when it comes to tragedy but guess what? YOUR OWN FAMILY DOES NOT COUNT WHEN YOU PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT PATIENTS AT A HOSPITAL OR VICTIMS OF VIOLENT CRIME!!

Fringin... it’s shocking the level of cognitive dissonance that y’all display but especially you..

This also highlights why I point out violent crime. You do not care about them but you pretend to care about it. You pretend to care about the patients in those hospitals even though you don’t know any of those patients’ names.

You do not truly care about them.

I know you have face true adversity in your life when it comes to tragedy but guess what? YOUR OWN FAMILY DOES NOT COUNT WHEN YOU PRETEND TO CARE ABOUT PATIENTS AT A HOSPITAL OR VICTIMS OF VIOLENT CRIME!!

Fringin... it’s shocking the level of cognitive dissonance that y’all display but especially you..
I have been the victim of a very violent crime. But this has nothing to do with violent crime, no matter how you want to warp it.

Last edited:
USE YOUR BRAIN!

IF THERE WERE A VAX, AND THAT IS A BIG IF, BUT IF THERE WERE WHO WOULD GET IT FIRST?! MAYBE THE PREZ & VEEP?!

FURTHERMORE WHY WOULD HE TRAVEL ACROSS MULTIPLE STATES TO GO TO A HOSPITAL?!

You’re not thinking, dude (or dudette)...

He didn’t go to the hospitals to visit patients. He went to visit executives & doctors, fool. There I did all the critical thinking for you. Use deduction, supposition, etc... think critically & logically for one time in your life, please.
There is no 'vax'. He going in with no protection for himself or the patients. And the person you were disagreeing with never said anything about the why, he only spoke of the how. So how is that any criticism of what he said, it's not. He did not utter a word about the purpose, he only spoke of the the how. I'll restate it, you are a dunce. There was nothing to deduct. It was only your warped brain that supposed unrelated nonsense in his statement.

Last edited:
There is no 'vax'. He going in with no protection for himself or the patients. And the person you were disagreeing with never said anything about the why, he only spoke of the how. So how is that any criticism of what he said, it's not. He did not utter a word about the purpose, he only spoke of the the how. I'll restate it, you are a dunce. There was nothing to deduct. It was only your warped brain that supposed unrelated nonsense in his statement.
So... John Roberts wasn’t caught being told that by a White House staffer (or higher up WH employee) on a hot mic? Granted, it could be completely in jest but if you listen to it, it doesn’t sound like the guy is joking.

Careful, before you get owned.

I have been the victim of a very violent crime. But this has nothing to do with violent crime, no matter how you want to warp it.
I didn’t say that you were I said you had experienced traumatic tragedy, or something like that... at least, that’s what I meant to say. I said that even if you hadn’t experienced being the victim of a violent crime, or knowing someone very closely who has, it is very similar to experiencing traumatic trauma from something crazy like, idk? Losing your girl in a fatal car crash... or someone as close to you or closer to you than that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT