ADVERTISEMENT

Is the University of Tulsa having a bus to Fayetteville for Tulsa-Arkansas on Oct. 20?

Take the bus if there is one. Girlfriend and I drove over to a game in pig land in the 70s and although it is a nice drive, the bus ride might be fun for a large group of fans.

Just an FYI...I'm sure TU is selling the ticket to people for whatever UA's face value is. Stub Hub has tickets for as low as $6 and from the crowd shot from the UNT game the other night, UA is getting a lower % of capacity than we are right now. You might be able to buy the $6 Stub Hub ticket and then go sit in or near the TU section.

Just an FYI...I'm sure TU is selling the ticket to people for whatever UA's face value is. Stub Hub has tickets for as low as $6 and from the crowd shot from the UNT game the other night, UA is getting a lower % of capacity than we are right now. You might be able to buy the $6 Stub Hub ticket and then go sit in or near the TU section.

If you do this, just be sure to get tickets somewhere in the lower level. The Ark gate attendants sometimes get fussy if you try to use an upper level ticket at a lower level gate. Once in the lower level you should be able to sit in the Tulsa section as I doubt its full.

I'm going to take my chances that I can find someone near the stadium with a cheap ticket Saturday morning.

Some lower bowls were like 20-25$ on stub hub.

If you do this, just be sure to get tickets somewhere in the lower level. The Ark gate attendants sometimes get fussy if you try to use an upper level ticket at a lower level gate. Once in the lower level you should be able to sit in the Tulsa section as I doubt its full.

I'm going to take my chances that I can find someone near the stadium with a cheap ticket Saturday morning.

Makes you wonder what that hillbilly that got kicked off of youtube for using C4 to blow up his season tickets after they fired Gus is doing now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT