ADVERTISEMENT

Is our school overrated?

2PoorTUFans

I.T.S. University President
Jan 19, 2008
I think the University of Tulsa a great school that attracts the best and brightest from across the entire midwest, and fosters an atmosphere of intellectual maturation and achievement.

Then I log on to our football and basketball boards and wonder if I'm completely delusional about all of that.

Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:
I think the University of Tulsa a great school that attracts the best and brightest from across the entire midwest, and fosters an atmosphere of intellectual maturation and achievement.

Then I log on to our football and basketball boards and wonder if I'm completely delusional about all of that.

Once the ticket is scanned, you will somewhat shortly know why you will have well-dressed people, occaisonally with suits, and some with white uniforms, quickly attaching themselves to you. Delusion is in all you create.
This post was edited on 11/22 6:41 PM by AztecIndian

Originally posted by AztecIndian:
Originally posted by 2PoorTUFans:

Once the ticket is scanned, you will somewhat shortly know why you will have well-dressed people, occaisonally with suits, and some with white uniforms, quickly attaching themselves to you. Delusion is in all you create.
This post was edited on 11/22 6:41 PM by AztecIndian

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT