ADVERTISEMENT

Impeachment

Funny thing about this board is you never know who is watching/posting
Indeed.... Which is why I am pretty careful when certain issues come up to not make any comment at all given my clearance level.

You, on the other hand, could get yourself into trouble with some of the stuff you post. Your entire thread "impeachment questions" could be construed as an implied threat to the inauguration.

Indeed.... Which is why I am pretty careful when certain issues come up to not make any comment at all given my clearance level.

You, on the other hand, could get yourself into trouble with some of the stuff you post. Your entire thread "impeachment questions" could be construed as an implied threat to the inauguration.
His condemnation of violence is about as believable as was the sincerity of Trump's speech.

Construed until you read what’s written 😂 I serve whomever is placed over me period.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clong83a
If you want to throw unsubstantiated shade on the liberals before investigations have even had a chance to get off the ground...

unsubstantiated shade on the far right

We'll see which one has a better chance of being true.
😂 You know I could care less about either party. My point is accusing and convicting someone of a crime without a trial or being able to present evidence is not the American way and it just inspires his followers even more.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Witnesses? Millions watched it on TV. Members of Congress huddled in small rooms or behind rows of seats were witnesses. Unless you have been in coma for the last week you are a witness. So we need to have someone testify to Senate members what they, the Senate members, had been through.
It would have been like if there had been a camera pointed straight at the window of the book depository in Dallas in the days leading up to (and during) the JFK assassination and Harvey Oswald was saying... I’m going to do it! I swear I will!

It would have been like if there had been a camera pointed straight at the window of the book depository in Dallas in the days leading up to (and during) the JFK assassination and Harvey Oswald was saying... I’m going to do it! I swear I will!
Lots of stuff being released by the FBI that this event was hijacked. I would wait until all info is released to form an opinion one way or another.

Lots of stuff being released by the FBI that this event was hijacked. I would wait until all info is released to form an opinion one way or another.

Yea, glad they weren't able to complete their mission.

Reactions: 04Watu
Yea, glad they weren't able to complete their mission.

How about this. If they charge JaydenX as the primary provocateur, I get to be the moderator for Crossfire for the next 6 months? @Chris Harmon

😂 You know I could care less about either party. My point is accusing and convicting someone of a crime without a trial or being able to present evidence is not the American way and it just inspires his followers even more.
You know we know ur lying....if u werent, ud actually post far left and far right junk showing the hypocrisy of both sides. And yet you only post 1 sided stuff all the time. Just be authentic and embrace your bias.

Reactions: 04Watu and Clong83a
😂 You know I could care less about either party. My point is accusing and convicting someone of a crime without a trial or being able to present evidence is not the American way and it makes him a a Myrte.
The FBI has spoken. Weird how I knew that. It’s as if I looked at things objectively and did a little research. Feds charge ANARCHIST who appeared on CNN after telling Capitol rioters to ‘burn this s**t down’
https://www.rt.com/usa/512571-capitol-riot-anarchist-provocateur-fbi/
Got the y on the wrong syllable dope. martyr

You are full of it. The FBI has spoken, isn't evidence of anything. They are in the initial stages of their investigations, just like everybody else. You post early speculation and act like it's all verbatim fact. I said I'll wait for the FBI investigation, not I'll wait for their initial stages and speculations, which I've already heard. You accuse people with unsubstantiated bs, and hope to convince others of that too. You crack me up. I see it as speculative and usually wait for it to be confirmed later in the game, unless I have a specific reason to mention it this early in the game.

And one or two inciters doesn't excuse the right wing riot, it just spreads the blame a little. You act like the right wingers are free of blame for the majorly planned riot, because an inciter was there when the shooting got done. I don't think it would have been any different without the 'inciters', but I'll wait for the investigation to get a little further along before I make that claim.

And you don't really do research, you just read really odd news from really bad sources, and watch lots of random CT junk on youtube. I don't do in depth research either, I just take mine from more established sources. You think your skills are like some really hot journo, and they are not. I've seen what little 'research' you have exhibited on here,(not the stuff quoted above) and it was speculative crap that proved nothing, and came to false conclusions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clong83a
Done with you.

Made you look the fool way too many times over the last few days.

Going to let you speak into the wind for awhile.

Reactions: Gold*
Forgot to mention, that story came out (that you quoted about the FBI) about an hour or two before the post of mine you were criticizing. I'm guessing you found it hours after that post. My guess is you found it at about 4:30, 4:45 this morning. So don't talk to me bout your research skillz, since you were prolly uninformed about it when the original post you were criticizing was written.

Last edited:
Got the y on the wrong syllable dope. martyr

You are full of it. The FBI has spoken, isn't evidence of anything. They are in the initial stages of their investigations, just like everybody else. You post early speculation and act like it's all verbatim fact. I said I'll wait for the FBI investigation, not I'll wait for their initial stages and speculations, which I've already heard. You accuse people with unsubstantiated bs, and hope to convince others of that too. You crack me up. I see it as speculative and usually wait for it to be confirmed later in the game, unless I have a specific reason to mention it this early in the game.

And one or two inciters doesn't excuse the right wing riot, it just spreads the blame a little. You act like the right wingers are free of blame for the majorly planned riot, because an inciter was there when the shooting got done. I don't think it would have been any different without the 'inciters', but I'll wait for the investigation to get a little further along before I make that claim.

And you don't really do research, you just read really odd news from really bad sources, and watch lots of random CT junk on youtube. I don't do in depth research either, I just take mine from more established sources. You think your skills are like some really hot journo, and they are not. I've seen what little 'research' you have exhibited on here,(not the stuff quoted above) and it was speculative crap that proved nothing, and came to false conclusions.
Forgot to mention, that story came out (that you quoted about the FBI) about an hour or two before the post of mine you were criticizing. I'm guessing you found it hours after that post. My guess is you found it at about 4:30, 4:45 this morning. So don't talk to me bout your research skillz, since you were uninformed about it when the original post you were criticizing was written.
Did some editing and major editing in the minutes after posting them, so you might want to reread them if so inclined.

You know we know ur lying....if u werent, ud actually post far left and far right junk showing the hypocrisy of both sides. And yet you only post 1 sided stuff all the time. Just be authentic and embrace your bias.
MSM which is the dominant voice in this country is the left. I doubt you would find any American who doesn’t agree. Alternative media is either Libertarian, Independent, or Right. I personally prefer the independent media but many of the good independent journalists I have followed for years are now cashing in at right leaning, newer media outlets bc of the Fox exodus. I have and always been and will always be independent.

at what point in a persons life do they chose a life of crime? when they get elected to Congress.

Congress is the largest organized crime group
in american.

people were concerned about electing a billionaire, he would leave office a billionaire.
i am more concerned with thousndaires getting elected and leaving office multi Millionaires.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT