ADVERTISEMENT

Ilhan Omar Foreign Agent?

I still don’t understand how she wasn’t deported after she admitted to marrying her brother to stay in the country
There is no proof that he was her brother, and it was supposedly to allow him to stay in the country, not the other way around.

I don't discount those rumors about her ties to Qatari and/or terrorists quite so easily though. There is a lot of shady stuff in her background.

Still needs to be proven, other than a he said, she said. Proven is not a her word against his situation in a foreign court. Especially with her not there to defend herself, or have an attorney cross examine him, or bring his character into question.

Last edited:
There is no proof that he was her brother, and it was supposedly to allow him to stay in the country, not the other way around.

I don't discount those rumors about her ties to Qatari and/or terrorists quite so easily though. There is a lot of shady stuff in her background.

Still needs to be proven, other than a he said she said. Proven is not a her word against his situation in a foreign court. Especially with her not there to defend herself, or have an attorney cross examine him, or bring his character into question.
Thanks for the clarification. Innocent until proven guilty

she wants a pathway to citizenship for illegals. There already is one. doesn't she know whats in the constitution?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT