ADVERTISEMENT

if monty and gillispie is gone next yr

Keep Gillespie as HC, if possible.

Or bring Todd and his staff from Hawaii since they're apparently not playing football any time soon.

Reactions: el duran and Gold*
You’re assuming he has one or that it hasn’t been voided by a non playing football team.
He has one. He coaches for a public football team remember?

It will be somewhere in the range of 1 million next year. I really doubt that them not playing football for a year would do anything to change that buyout just like it won’t change the fact that they owe him 760K for this season.

It will be somewhere in the range of 1 million next year. I really doubt that them not playing football for a year would do anything to change that buyout just like it won’t change the fact that they owe him 760K for this season.
They beat Fresno last Saturday

I'm betting them playing conference games this year, allows them to get away with taking a year off his contract, unlike the seniors that will get to play the year over again without penalty, if they so desire. I doubt he or any other coach would get enough mileage granted to them in the arena of public opinion, on the contract thing. Thus I would doubt it goes to court.

So the buyout should go down to $800,000. Not a big difference, but a difference nonetheless.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT