ADVERTISEMENT

If a presidential candidate can’t stand up to public scrutiny, they can’t stand up to our adversaries

RIP represalia

I.T.S. Freshman
Silver Member
Jul 1, 2024
Kamala Harris was behind censoring Trump’s Twitter account. It’s the same reason she abhors all interviews, debates & taking questions.

Indeed, after accusing Trump of being scared for simply stating he hadn’t yet agreed to a debate with Harris (her campaign demanded he should accept the same terms as he had with Biden, just adjust that agreement entirely for esch time wherein Biden appears, replace it with Kamala, & those are the terms that’s the agreement,) Trump agreed to treat the agreement as having interchanging parties for Biden & Harris.

Kamala still told Trump to “say it to her face,” at an Atlanta hip hop concert masked as political rally, so he showed up at the convention in Chicago for African American Journalists on the understanding she’d committed to appear. She backed out upon learning this, at which point Trump could have (some would argue should have) backed out, but he kept his commitment. He performed presidentially to a hostile panel, even.

After this Kamala has now returned to ABC to ask them that they demand Trump change the terms of the debate in her favor. ABC, apparently feeling the pressure mounting after 16 years changing its model from National News & journalists meant to be a check/balance on power of government, to one of Democrat bias & protection of Democrat parties at all costs, denied this request.

All of this is because she can’t stand up to scrutiny herself personally but more importantly the entire Democrat platform can’t, either. If they can’t stand up to scrutiny, if they lack the strength & confidence to face critics at home, they won’t stand up to our adversaries abroad.

Not since Obama has the United States entertained such a fake presidential candidate, in fact she’s worse. In the same manner Walz (likely a Chicom agent himself) ran from questions about Israel after a Hamas terrorist cowardly executed Israeli hostages upon realizing his capture by the IDF imminent (also in this same manner of cowardice,) Kamala pretends to be on phone calls & refuses to adhere to the norms of being a presidential candidate of the Democrat party.

If the American mainstream media supports another stolen election (idk where they’ll find another 35m new voters as they did in 2016, who must’ve all been white women right as Trump gained votes among all minority groups in 2020 from 2016, of course that’s not really who those 35m new voters were but we don’t know bc it was never investigated) more censorship won’t be alone what follows, she will have Trump voters arrested. She’ll also push to have Trump executed (as exhibited by her campaign falsely claiming Tim pool called for executions of democrats, he was actually arguing against that in the clip they cited but they’re too stupid to look at things they cite as evidence of their bat:crap: crazy ideas,) they always accuse republicans & opponents in general of being guilty of what they themselves are in reality. Oh, I guess they could have 20m more voters in November than in ‘20! That’s right, the border! How silly of me.

Last edited:
2 debates 1 in enemy territory for each.

the debate questions should focus on issues and policy; success and failures of your administration, not personality

More evidence of Democrat collusion w/ FBI & mainstream media. I’d heard rumblings of a naval officer starting about a year ago, idk if that’s true but it would be fitting. The cops not only accused Trump supporters of planting these things they let kids walk right by it. Indeed, in Jan ‘21 those of us familiar with how they operate already knew it was a hoax to frame Trump supporters.

More collusion to follow:

Last edited:

As more evidence of collusion between Democrat officials & big tech/mainstream media emerges, which it is an absolute certainty that more will come (I’m not even through all of yesterday lol,) I’ll include it here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT