ADVERTISEMENT

hulu commercial

rusty-c

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Dec 28, 2009
Watching OU and what do I see on the Hulu commercial but Herbstreit holding a cell phone with a good old Tulsa player on the screen in the Nike blue uniform No. 1.

Guess you could say we made an appearance in the Playoff.

Watching OU and what do I see on the Hulu commercial but Herbstreit holding a cell phone with a good old Tulsa player on the screen in the Nike blue uniform No. 1.

Guess you could say we made an appearance in the Playoff.
Trae Johnson. And it was the game against Boise St in October 2004. I know this because we lost 45-42 and I wasn’t there because I was in Kansas City as part of my friend’s wedding. It was also the night the Red Sox lost game 3 of the ALCS 19-8 to the Yankees to go down 3-0. We all know what happened after that!

I noticed that the other day. I am trying to figure out why HULU went with a highlight from a game in a year in which that service didn’t even exist yet.

Trae Johnson played from 2007-2010. That was him in the commercial, but it couldn't have been in 2004

Trae Johnson played from 2007-2010. That was him in the commercial, but it couldn't have been in 2004
Weird. Looking at series history, that was probably film from the 2009 game also played in Tulsa not the 2004 epic.

It's a great pic for a mobile format screen.
It's great advertising for TU for anyone who is paying attention to the commercial. I say we lobby to get Herbstreit and Fowler here for a game or at least get Herbstreit here for a Gameday.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT