ADVERTISEMENT

Huge Latino Voter Disenfranchise Lawsuit Filed

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
This is just one of many huge class action lawsuits about to drop concerning the 2020 election. Interesting strategy from this group because we all know that it’s unconstitutional to change the state laws under the justification of COVID. 🍿 Separately, the key to the Dems winning in 22 and 24 rest squarely on the backs of Latino vote based on changing demographics. This is absolutely horrible for the Dems!

Last edited:
Yeah, the party split between establishment/moderates and conspiracies r us, is horrible for the Gop. If the Gop is LUCKY, they will cancel each other out, but I doubt it. My oh my, if there was ever an emergency situation to work around constitutional problems like TEMPORARILY adapting the state laws for covid, this is it. We don't have it in our laws right now, but this would be a similar situation to declaring martial law for short periods of time, with the presidents powers. As far as the martial law situation, the people and the congress would not be ok with martial law going on for an extended time. It would be the same way with working around the constitution for extended times.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT