ADVERTISEMENT

How to increase school enrollment from basketball success. For Haith, Dickson, and Carson.

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Since ORU’s historic postseason, there has been a 648% increase in followers for the ORU men’s basketball Instagram account. There has been a 133% increase, compared to typical figures, in enrollment applications submitted to the university.

Since ORU’s historic postseason, there has been a 648% increase in followers for the ORU men’s basketball Instagram account. There has been a 133% increase, compared to typical figures, in enrollment applications submitted to the university.
Yes....Not only for their success, but the fact they were fun to watch, because they shared it well and
shot it well.....We've had our moments since then, but 2002-2003 was the last time we really did that
on a regular basis......

That post would be a good email to those 3 individuals.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT