ADVERTISEMENT

@ Houston 11/26 6:30 pm

I can think of MANY things I'd rather do than watch that game. They're going to absolutely BOAT RACE us. Also, did anyone see the TU FOOTBALL twitter with monty's post game celebration? It was pathetic. Just a few doing it and not into it at all. THEY KNOW.

TU men's soccer plays Creighton at home Saturday in a huge NCAA Tournament match. Kickoff at the same time as football. I'm going to the soccer match.

But yeah, I'll DVR the football game...just in case.

I can think of MANY things I'd rather do than watch that game. They're going to absolutely BOAT RACE us. Also, did anyone see the TU FOOTBALL twitter with monty's post game celebration? It was pathetic. Just a few doing it and not into it at all. THEY KNOW.
He could pull a Navy!

For whatever reason(s) we have simply quit tackling people.....Yor are probably right...
This could be ugly...

Hopefully Our admin. will do what needs to be done to make the ON-FIELD experience
equal to what they have done to make the fans' experience at the games so much
better.....

Does the University have the money to buy Monty out?

Does the University have the money to buy Monty out?
Better question is will they use the money available to buy him out and end our suffering. As Huffy pointed out there are numerous challenges either way.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT