ADVERTISEMENT

Home Side

You’re not going to the Stigler game tonight? I hear that they’re 8-0 this season and even challenged the Bixby JV to a game a few weeks ago but it got canceled at the last minute.

Anyway, the gates on the Home Side will open at the same time as the gates on the Other Side tonight.

You can enter any side you choose at 7:00pm. So get you some take out from Shelley’s Cafe over there across from the bank and start driving. The onion rings are solid but might crumb up your car. Concessions will be limited in the stadium and you’ll need to use a phone app to order so eat before you arrive. As long as you leave Stigler by 4:45, you’ll be the first one through the gate.

There are also severe restrictions on what size and type of bag you can bring in. It must be clear. Keep your mask on.

You’re not going to the Stigler game tonight? I hear that they’re 8-0 this season and even challenged the Bixby JV to a game a few weeks ago but it got canceled at the last minute.

Anyway, the gates on the Home Side will open at the same time as the gates on the Other Side tonight.
Tulsa Game Better Cause Stigler Gonna Destroy At Westville

Reactions: HuffyCane
Was anybody there at 4:30. I'd figure with the state of things, there wouldn't be anybody on Chapman Commons or in the stadiums that early.
Can’t speak for him, but I’ve been loaded in the Hut at 4:30 plenty of times before a 8pm kickoff.

Can’t speak for him, but I’ve been loaded in the Hut at 4:30 plenty of times before a 8pm kickoff.
In normal times yeah. But I didn't think they had any pregame activities at Chapman Commons with the 3900 limit going on.

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT