ADVERTISEMENT

Help, please

What do I have to do to get TU games on my TV (Cox Cable)?
Watch it next Saturday? 😜

I don't get your question? Be a little more specific. Did you tune out on Thursday?

Last edited:
If you have a smart TV get the ESPN app. If you have an old dumb TV get something like Chromecast and cast from the ESPN app on your computer or mobile device. I watched the App State/Coastal Carolina game on the app on my smart TV today to make sure I was ready for next Saturday.

If you have a smart TV get the ESPN app. If you have an old dumb TV get something like Chromecast and cast from the ESPN app on your computer or mobile device. I watched the App State/Coastal Carolina game on the app on my smart TV today to make sure I was ready for next Saturday.
I'm still irritated that they haven't listed a game time and broadcast network for the Houston game. You are referring to the basketball game, not the football game, when you say, get ready for Saturday?

To clear up my question: I had heard that most TU basketball games would be on ESPN3 or ESPN+ and that it might be part of a pay package. I have a smart TV (at least it's a lot smarter than I am). My question is, if TU basketball games are going to be available only with a pay package how do I sign up for that?

Reactions: TULSARISING
If you have cable, or certain internet providers, then you have access to ESPN3, but it is only available via ESPN apps. Either on smart phones, tablets, or smart TVs.

ESPN+ is a subscription package you purchase from ESPN. This webpage may be helpful, if you scroll to the bottom there’s a Frequently Asked Questions section:https://plus.espn.com/buy-now

I'm still irritated that they haven't listed a game time and broadcast network for the Houston game. You are referring to the basketball game, not the football game, when you say, get ready for Saturday?

ESPN has both 6 and 12 day windows to announce kickoff times. It looks like the Houston game will be in a 6 day window. Look for something tomorrow,

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Unless they play the Houston game on ESPN+, we've yet to have a football game that wasn't broadcast on one of the networks. We've done pretty well for the first season with ESPN+ so far.

To clear up my question: I had heard that most TU basketball games would be on ESPN3 or ESPN+ and that it might be part of a pay package. I have a smart TV (at least it's a lot smarter than I am). My question is, if TU basketball games are going to be available only with a pay package how do I sign up for that?
If you have ESPN as part of your cable/satellite plan then you can get ESPN3 on your mobile device or smart TV. I understand most of the games not on ESPN/2/U/news etc.... will be on ESPN+ and you will need a subscription To watch on smart TV.

Anybody know of Houston’s visitor fans policy? Thinking about making a trip down to Houston

Honestly, I've been finding good streams on youtube live lately. Not sure how long they're going to let that go on lol

Yes, with this being on the basketball board I was talking about basketball.

I am fairly certain the Hall of Fame Classic is being broadcast on ESPN3

Thanks for the help. Next time my Tech Support (grandson) comes over I'll show him this and let him take it from there.
Just to help you out a little, before your Tech Support(grandson) arrives. Do you have any streaming devices like Roku, Chromecast, Fire TV, Apple Tv, etc.?

The reason I ask is because there a lot of smart tvs that can't access Espn+ without one of these streaming devices. You might have to buy a roku box,($30-$100 depending on which roku device you get.) if you don't have one. Just a little advance tip before your grandson checks your situation out.

I have Hulu live and its given me access to pretty much every football and basketball game the last 2 years.

Seems that there’s alway somebody running the game on YouTube

I have Hulu live and its given me access to pretty much every football and basketball game the last 2 years.
Yeah, I forgot about having access to things with Hulu, Amazon, etc. That is another way he could do it, if he didn't have a streaming device. I don't always think about all the ways to access things cuz my computer is how I watch TV, surf, etc.

Reactions: jesterondirt
Just a question, since I have Amazon, Netfilx, but not Hulu Live. Do you get access to ESPN+ through Hulu Live? Cuz if you don't get access to ESPN+, that will probably change this basketball season?

I am fairly certain the Hall of Fame Classic is being broadcast on ESPN3
The first game is listed as ESPN3 which still requires some method of streaming to see on the TV. The second game is listed as ESPN2.

Just a question, since I have Amazon, Netfilx, but not Hulu Live. Do you get access to ESPN+ through Hulu Live? Cuz if you don't get access to ESPN+, that will probably change this basketball season?
No, you get everything on ESPN3 though, I get ESPN+ with the Disney plus membership which is really cheap

No, you get everything on ESPN3 though, I get ESPN+ with the Disney plus membership which is really cheap
Unfortunately the price of Hulu live is about to increase again, but i pay $61 for Hulu live and $7 for Disney and espn plus per month

Anybody know of Houston’s visitor fans policy? Thinking about making a trip down to Houston
Plenty of seats available on the 50 yard line 10 rows up for $50 a piece. Parking is $20. Endzone going for $11. Use seat geek. I already sold my tickets or I would send them to you for free. Good luck.

Plenty of seats available on the 50 yard line 10 rows up for $50 a piece. Parking is $20. Endzone going for $11. Use seat geek. I already sold my tickets or I would send them to you for free. Good luck.
Thanks Huffy!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT