ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing Applewhite might be out at Houston

Their president said a couple of years ago that “we fire people at 8-4”.

Hearing Holgorsen might be the replacement. His buyout from WVa drops to $1M on Tuesday.

Only way they would ditch Apple is if they have an agreement with Dana imo. Would be a home rum hire for Houston if they can pull it off.

As much as I hate Houston, they take their program very seriously and do everything they can to win. They obviously have some advantages we don’t, but I envy their killer instinct. I also wish we had a huge donor or two that wanted to see us succeed (ala t boon or frittata).

No longer a rumor, Applewhite was fired. Two main candidates appear to be Holgorsen and also hearing Kliff Kingsbury who was just names OC at USC.

Either one gives us fits as long as they’re at UH. Holgorsen prob gives UH more clout in the recruiting side of things.

As for Applewhite...I know a place that needs an OC/QB coach and Major seems to thrive in that role.

Also, Mark Richt retired at Miami. Do you think Lane Kiffin is a candidate there? Justin Fuente? Mike Norvell? Or does the U make a play for Heupel?

Would love to see The U make a play for Leach. He has a house in the Keys. Seems like a fit.

Reactions: Gold*
No longer a rumor, Applewhite was fired. Two main candidates appear to be Holgorsen and also hearing Kliff Kingsbury who was just names OC at USC.

Either one gives us fits as long as they’re at UH. Holgorsen prob gives UH more clout in the recruiting side of things.

As for Applewhite...I know a place that needs an OC/QB coach and Major seems to thrive in that role.

Also, Mark Richt retired at Miami. Do you think Lane Kiffin is a candidate there? Justin Fuente? Mike Norvell? Or does the U make a play for Heupel?

Holgorson gonna take his circus on the road?

Bring his HS offense to American and then complain about a lack of respect...

Nah I'm just embarrassed for our city. We are a laughing stock right now and the leadership didn't seem to care.

I’m pretty sure you don’t live here so don’t call it your city. You just don’t contribute much to this board and then over-broadly complain about the leadership at the school when you clearly don’t know what you are talking about. We aren’t a pro sports team. The school always comes first at TU.

Tone it down or get out of here.

I’m pretty sure you don’t live here so don’t call it your city. You just don’t contribute much to this board and then over-broadly complain about the leadership at the school when you clearly don’t know what you are talking about. We aren’t a pro sports team. The school always comes first at TU.

Tone it down or get out of here.
How about this, I'll do what I want and if you don't like it, you can go to a quiet room.

How about this, I'll do what I want and if you don't like it, you can go to a quiet room.

That’s not even responsive because you are incapable of logic. Come back here when you pass the ACT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT