ADVERTISEMENT

Haith sucks

drboobay

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
So does the Thompson clan.

Only way left to vote is with my wallet.

Can't wait to get back in the Don Rey. I miss the hell out of that place.

Not me.

Soured to it all.

They need to prove it big time for me to ride the train again. Sending a letter today explaining to GHC donation this year.

Reactions: Original TULSAFAN
Let's keep that traitorous family off the top line of this forum and focus instead on the failings of our coaching staff.

I for one can find nothing redeeming in Haith's actions since being retained. I held out some hope for a big staff shakeup and/or an unexpected signing or two that would change the trajectory. Yet we have gotten nothing hopeful since season's end. I would strongly encourage others to avoid renewing basketball tickets and to write a real letter explaining why. Otherwise Chris is going to be in a place where interest is so low that he won't be able to keep this forum onlind.

Let's keep that traitorous family off the top line of this forum and focus instead on the failings of our coaching staff.

I for one can find nothing redeeming in Haith's actions since being retained. I held out some hope for a big staff shakeup and/or an unexpected signing or two that would change the trajectory. Yet we have gotten nothing hopeful since season's end. I would strongly encourage others to avoid renewing basketball tickets and to write a real letter explaining why. Otherwise Chris is going to be in a place where interest is so low that he won't be able to keep this forum onlind.
U melt with the best of them.

At least the women’s staff and team look more promising than the men’s team at this point.

I'm back and do not feel much better about things after a little time off.

Has anyone noticed the series of "coach Haith is great" Facebook posts by the TU media folks?

Trolling.

I'm back and do not feel much better about things after a little time off.

Has anyone noticed the series of "coach Haith is great" Facebook posts by the TU media folks?

Trolling.
Not sure who is posting all the Haith accolades on Twitter and Facebook. It reminds me of the Wojcik days when they looked for a "filter" of stats that might put a better light on Wojcik.

Reactions: tuharvard
Not sure who is posting all the Haith accolades on Twitter and Facebook. It reminds me of the Wojcik days when they looked for a "filter" of stats that might put a better light on Wojcik.
They’re one tweet away from “This is the year we’ve been waiting for”

Reactions: goldfan83
Hard to care right now. Hoping they will prove me wrong but not thinking much about it.

My prediction for the upcoming season... TU will lose 2 to 3 games that they should win due to crazy subbing patterns by Haith and also due to the fact that TU is not yet ready to play. They will do moderately well after that. However, due to early season bad losses TU will have to win the conference tourney to go to the Big Dance and will have to play in the finals to get an NIT bid. Then we will once again hear the words...next year will be our year. The off season will come and our best players will enter the portal and it will be veja vu all over again!

Last edited:
Reactions: goldfan83
My prediction for the upcoming season... TU will lose 2 to 3 games that they should win due to crazy subbing patterns by Haith and also due to the fact that TU is not yet ready to play. They will do moderately well after that. However, due to early season bad losses TU will have to win the conference tourney to go to the Big Dance and will have to play in the finals to get an NIT bid. Then we will once again her the words...next year will be our year. The off season will come and our best players will enter the portal and it will be veja vu all over again!
You just copied that from last year...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT