ADVERTISEMENT

Hack Number 3

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fbi-hillary-clinton-cyber-attack-000000269.html?nhp=1

The Justice Department’s national-security division is investigating the cyber attacks. The FBI warned the Clinton campaign in March that it had been targeted by hackers.

But the campaign refused to cooperate with the investigation — holding back data the FBI had requested to look into the matter.

The Clinton campaign believed the request would have meant turning over too much sensitive information to the FBI, which at the time was also in the middle of a separate lengthy investigation into Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server while she served as secretary of state.

Nice victim blaming.

Know how else they could have prevented it? Being Donald Trump.

Nice victim blaming.

Know how else they could have prevented it? Being Donald Trump.

The good news is that they say that they didn't lose anything of importance.

You can't hack Trump's plans, he doesn't know what they are until they come out of his mouth.

The victim who says they weren't hurt could have helped the FBI?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Hard to play the victim card when you don't cooperative with the federal investigation trying to assist you because you're afraid of the same might lead to prosecution for wrong doing. Funny how those emails were harmless until they might have been hacked by a third party. Gotta love political spin.

...and agree on the Trump comment.

Go after the content all you want, fair game. One of two stories here.

There is no way Trump and the RNC have better cyber security or innocent content. This is a calculated attack that I'm shocked isn't being universally condemned as if the ends justify the means.

I condemn any cyber attack. However, when the "victim" refuses to cooperative with those investigating that act and hopefully prevent further attacks on U.S. soil shouldn't they also be condemned? I have two condemnations here :).

Whether or not Trump has been hacked would be something you would have to ask the FBI. They are the ones who passed this story on to Michael Isikoff.

Look, if the FBI finds that Trump is behind this and he gets kicked of the ballot, I would be happier than anyone. Especially if someone other than Pence is at the top of the ballot. Like maybe Kasich. That, of course, is a pipe dream. There was a vice-president pulled in 1972. But that is a once in a lifetime thing.

Everyone who doesn't like Hillary isn't for Trump. Those may be the main choices on the ballot but we don't have to feel that way. I have voted for a democrat before for president. I could vote for Kaine. But my vote for Johnson won't change anything. Either way Hillary is going to win.

Hard for me to shed tears for the DNC or Hillary campaign when they chose not to cooperate. Russia sucks, but the dems didn't have much to say about them until it became politically useful. Likewise, I don't feel bad for Trump now that dems are nakedly reaching to deflect criticism to him. That tends to happen when you spend a year sucking up to Putin and employ Paul Manafort.

Last edited:
To be clear, I am NOT saying I believe Trump to be orchestrating. I'm saying there's a reason the hack/leak is one sided. I've said someone has a motive here from the moment the leak broke. Because it's common sense to ask that question, which was of course quickly dismissed as "what someone says when they can't argue".

To be clear, I am NOT saying I believe Trump to be orchestrating. I'm saying there's a reason the hack/leak is one sided. I've said someone has a motive here from the moment the leak broke. Because it's common sense to ask that question, which was of course quickly dismissed as "what someone says when they can't argue".

Actually you said

"And anyone with common sense is going to wonder about the timing and how it relates to who is behind it. None of this is in a vacuum. Someone has a motive."

"Anyone with common sense" is a little stronger than "Because it's common sense."

"Common sense is what someone says when they are out of better arguments." which is not as strong a "when they can't argue." Running out of arguments does not equate with a lack of the ability to argue.

Our posts have always been polite, perhaps one or both of us was having a bad day. [actually I was having a bad 8 days.] If I gave offense, I apologize.

I would caution against concluding that the Pubs weren't also hacked. We have over three months to go before Election Day. Plenty of time for more revaluations. The attempt to deflect over what the DNC was doing to whom told on them does make me smile. Whistleblowers everywhere be forewarned.

Hillary hacked herself to stir up sh!t.

We are talking about the Clintons, here.

Politically they make the Perons look like humanitarians...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT