ADVERTISEMENT

Guerin has been reading this forum

Yep. He doesnt even take responsibility...what a joke he is. He has a losers mentality.

Why didn't Guerin keep writing? He didn't even get to Monty's "decisions" in OT. Maybe that's tomorrow's column. And when does Guerin ask about the lack of accountability that obviously permeates the program and leads to dumbass penalties? Perhaps next week's column.

Reactions: eastcane
Very good summation, I agree with Guerin it is the 4th phase that is the biggest question mark.

“I didn’t use as much tempo in the fourth quarter because we did have a lead,” he said. “Tempo is a big part of our game, but at that stage I need to be working the clock more than I need to be working tempo. And so we slowed it down and tried to eat the clock a little bit more."

You changed the dynamic of the offense that works and wears teams down. He flat out admitted he did not play to win the game, he played to not lose. He's right...the play calling didn't change and if you watch, TU did throw the ball and did pretty much what TU does on offense. But the tempo is what creates confusion on defense, doesn't let them get set, doesn't allow them to adjust, allows a DB to not quite be on the same page who thinks they're in zone defense but there is no safety help over the top allowing a WR to be wide open. I would say that he should be able to learn from this...but it happened against USF last year and he didn't learn from it. It happened against SMU last year and SMU just ran out of time (2 more minutes and SMU is in a bowl game last year), it happened again against OkState this year and by the time he freaking realized they had taken a big lead, we were out of mo and answers. And then this...win this game and your team believes they are going to win the AAC west. Win this game and your team and fans start thinking you might run the table and be playing for not just a conference championship, but something HUGE. He hasn't learned though and we're stuck lamenting this crap. Players are stuck wondering why they turned into the NY Giants and slow playing everything. The only reason to change what is working is when the other team adjusts and makes it not work. SMU didn't adjust very well for the 2nd half and why we were able to come out and keep moving the ball into plus territory. At the end, Monty adjusted for no reason other than fear. That fear and lack of confidence is going to end up in him getting fired.

Winning formula is 'LEFT LANE, HAMMER DOWN'

If the refs call the game correctly (specifically if they call down to review the spot on a 4th down play) then Monty looks a lot better as he leads TU to its first victory over a ranked opponent on the road (not neutral site) in 20+ years.

I think the margins that we're judging him on are extremely harsh. We say that he hasn't recruited well, but we clearly see talent on the field, enough to compete with (and not be blown out by) teams like OU, OSU, Texas, etc... like we were under previous coaches. We fault him for his poor defensive schemes so he changes it. We fault him for his poor offensive pass attack so he changes it. I'm not sure I'm mad at Monty. I'm just mad at the situation. The refs screw us, and our kicker misses a tough kick. It was a sad loss, but it doesn't make me believe Monty is a bad coach.

I'm not sure you're watching the same coach as the rest of us.
The guy had us 3 scores up on a top 25 team on the road. Yes, that team made a comeback, but the comeback was facilitated by blown officiating. He was also let down by his kicker and he's not the first coach to have that happen. Even good coaches get screwed by bad kickers sometimes.

Evidence:

The only blown call I saw was the 4th down spot. All other penalties (including the two devastating pass interference calls) looked legit.

Reactions: HuffyCane
The only blown call I saw was the 4th down spot. All other penalties (including the two devastating pass interference calls) looked legit.
Yes; though that 4th down call was huge and it basically decided the game. We wouldn't have been in overtime if it weren't for that call.

I also think there were certainly some defensive no-calls on their side that were huge as well. The 4th down stop in the endzone was legitimate, though it was pretty ticky tacky. It seemed like the refs were searching for some way to let SMU get an offensive touchdown on that drive since they hadn't had one all day at that point.

Yes; though that 4th down call was huge and it basically decided the game. We wouldn't have been in overtime if it weren't for that call.

I also think there were certainly some defensive no-calls on their side that were huge as well. The 4th down stop in the endzone was legitimate, though it was pretty ticky tacky. It seemed like the refs were searching for some way to let SMU get an offensive touchdown on that drive since they hadn't had one all day at that point.

The 4th down spot was pathetic, as was the personal foul. If you start a tackle in bounds and the momentum carries it out of bounds, it’s a no call, that’s what the refs ignored. That was disgusting. Look, it sucks, but let’s get this win Saturday, keep building, and move on. The officials in that game were clearly looking for ways to keep them in it and it worked.

If the refs call the game correctly (specifically if they call down to review the spot on a 4th down play) then Monty looks a lot better as he leads TU to its first victory over a ranked opponent on the road (not neutral site) in 20+ years.

I think the margins that we're judging him on are extremely harsh. We say that he hasn't recruited well, but we clearly see talent on the field, enough to compete with (and not be blown out by) teams like OU, OSU, Texas, etc... like we were under previous coaches. We fault him for his poor defensive schemes so he changes it. We fault him for his poor offensive pass attack so he changes it. I'm not sure I'm mad at Monty. I'm just mad at the situation. The refs screw us, and our kicker misses a tough kick. It was a sad loss, but it doesn't make me believe Monty is a bad coach.
Who are you and what did you do with the real Aston?

Monty admitted in the interview with Emig, he took his foot off the gas. His offense works best when they are snapping the ball every 20 seconds, not 30 or 35 like we did in the 4Q on Saturday. That has been my main gripe. His play calling this year has been much better than the previous 2 years but if you change the rhythm by slowing things down, you make this style of offense less effective.

Reactions: TU 1978
Who are you and what did you do with the real Aston?

Monty admitted in the interview with Emig, he took his foot off the gas. His offense works best when they are snapping the ball every 20 seconds, not 30 or 35 like we did in the 4Q on Saturday. That has been my main gripe. His play calling this year has been much better than the previous 2 years but if you change the rhythm by slowing things down, you make this style of offense less effective.
I don't disagree, but in Monty's defense, it shouldn't have mattered. His team made the plays it needed to to win the game in regulation, they just weren't awarded that by the referees. Would it have been nice to win by 3 TD's? Sure, but I think Monty just wanted to put us in the best situation to win he could. His QB had already thrown two picks, one being returned for a touchdown. He probably didn't want to spot SMU any free points and I don't fault him for that.

I don't disagree, but in Monty's defense, it shouldn't have mattered. His team made the plays it needed to to win the game in regulation, they just weren't awarded that by the referees. Would it have been nice to win by 3 TD's? Sure, but I think Monty just wanted to put us in the best situation to win he could. His QB had already thrown two picks, one being returned for a touchdown. He probably didn't want to spot SMU any free points and I don't fault him for that.
One was a bad decision/throw by Smith. The other was a money throw on 3rd and long that hit the WR in the freaking hands. No one on the planet could have thrown it any better. Besides, SMU got in the red zone several times and until the 4Q we held them out of the end zone. Attack attack attack and if it doesn't work, punt and trust your D. Everything fell apart when Gillespie let off on the defensive side and only rushed 3 giving Buechele a day to throw, and Monty let off the gas and decided to go into tortoise mode. If he continues to play fast and pour it on, those 2 calls are completely inconsequential except to maybe bettors.

One was a bad decision/throw by Smith. The other was a money throw on 3rd and long that hit the WR in the freaking hands. No one on the planet could have thrown it any better. Besides, SMU got in the red zone several times and until the 4Q we held them out of the end zone. Attack attack attack and if it doesn't work, punt and trust your D. Everything fell apart when Gillespie let off on the defensive side and only rushed 3 giving Buechele a day to throw, and Monty let off the gas and decided to go into tortoise mode. If he continues to play fast and pour it on, those 2 calls are completely inconsequential except to maybe bettors.
Excuse making Dr Jekyll for Monty, and vindictive Mr Hyde towards Haith. Once again all the excuses for Monty are amazing, in contrast to Haith.

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
Excuse making Dr Jekyll for Monty, and vindictive Mr Hyde towards Haith. Once again all the excuses for Monty are amazing, in contrast to Haith.
I feel like basketball is a much more coach driven sport. A good coach can take a bad team in basketball and make them better with a lot more ease than a coach in football can. It takes fewer recruits for one thing. There are fewer injuries to deal with as well.

So you've never heard of Steve Kragthorpe?
I have. I've also heard of Doug Wojcik. It takes a lot less prowess to improve a basketball team. Kragthorpe was exceptional. One or two quality players can change your entire team in basketball. Not the same in football.

I feel like basketball is a much more coach driven sport. A good coach can take a bad team in basketball and make them better with a lot more ease than a coach in football can. It takes fewer recruits for one thing. There are fewer injuries to deal with as well.

I have. I've also heard of Doug Wojcik. It takes a lot less prowess to improve a basketball team. Kragthorpe was exceptional. One or two quality players can change your entire team in basketball. Not the same in football.
And one injury can tank your team.(basketball) I think it's a bad road to go down to talk about the coach in different sports being less influential to a winning record. Sounds like justification to me.

I’m a little tired of the ref excuse. Even if you assume the reffing is bad and your complaints are justified, that Navy game was ages ago. Since then, we should be instilling that Tulsa football demands a clean sheet. No penalties. None. We should be teaching that every player has to do everything better than every other player in the conference because it just gives an excuse for the games to be stolen. Instead we continue to see childish outbursts six, seven times a game. We are amongst the most penalized teams in the country for multiple years. We’ve done nothing to control our fate or change our outcomes when it comes to the refs. You are either coaching or letting it happen. You decide. Is he coaching up players to be in positions where penalties cost us or is he letting penalties, both justified or not just happen by not overcoming that challenge. For a man who speaks endlessly about a learning process I don’t see any learning on that topic. Regression is a better word.

Google “Stockholm Syndrome” then get back to us with any questions ...

“I didn’t use as much tempo in the fourth quarter because we did have a lead,” he said. “Tempo is a big part of our game, but at that stage I need to be working the clock more than I need to be working tempo. And so we slowed it down and tried to eat the clock a little bit more."

You changed the dynamic of the offense that works and wears teams down. He flat out admitted he did not play to win the game, he played to not lose. He's right...the play calling didn't change and if you watch, TU did throw the ball and did pretty much what TU does on offense. But the tempo is what creates confusion on defense, doesn't let them get set, doesn't allow them to adjust, allows a DB to not quite be on the same page who thinks they're in zone defense but there is no safety help over the top allowing a WR to be wide open. I would say that he should be able to learn from this...but it happened against USF last year and he didn't learn from it. It happened against SMU last year and SMU just ran out of time (2 more minutes and SMU is in a bowl game last year), it happened again against OkState this year and by the time he freaking realized they had taken a big lead, we were out of mo and answers. And then this...win this game and your team believes they are going to win the AAC west. Win this game and your team and fans start thinking you might run the table and be playing for not just a conference championship, but something HUGE. He hasn't learned though and we're stuck lamenting this crap. Players are stuck wondering why they turned into the NY Giants and slow playing everything. The only reason to change what is working is when the other team adjusts and makes it not work. SMU didn't adjust very well for the 2nd half and why we were able to come out and keep moving the ball into plus territory. At the end, Monty adjusted for no reason other than fear. That fear and lack of confidence is going to end up in him getting fired.

Winning formula is 'LEFT LANE, HAMMER DOWN'
I forget the reasons why, but there’s a whole chapter in one of Gus’s books that explains that it is basically statistically impossible to win in a HUNH offense if you try and coast the clock. Once in the lead, you should actually try to run MORE plays.

Reactions: TU_BLA
I’m a little tired of the ref excuse. Even if you assume the reffing is bad and your complaints are justified, that Navy game was ages ago. Since then, we should be instilling that Tulsa football demands a clean sheet. No penalties. None. We should be teaching that every player has to do everything better than every other player in the conference because it just gives an excuse for the games to be stolen. Instead we continue to see childish outbursts six, seven times a game. We are amongst the most penalized teams in the country for multiple years. We’ve done nothing to control our fate or change our outcomes when it comes to the refs. You are either coaching or letting it happen. You decide. Is he coaching up players to be in positions where penalties cost us or is he letting penalties, both justified or not just happen by not overcoming that challenge. For a man who speaks endlessly about a learning process I don’t see any learning on that topic. Regression is a better word.
I’m not mad about the penalties on us. In fact I think using penalties as a dB can be a good thing. I’m mad about the repeated missed turnover calls. Turnovers are a huge deal. And missing a call on a play that would result in a turnover should never happen given replay technology.

6-7
10-3
2-10
3-9
2-3

He’s not a good coach. You can argue whatever you want but his record seems to say that he is not a very good head coach. When Art Briles was recruiting whoever he wanted at Baylor and Monty was calling the plays everything was great but now, not so much. If we weren’t in the financial shape we are in he would have been gone last year. If we had paid him like we paid Blankenship, who won more games in his four years than Monty has in his 4.5, he would be gone. It’s just sad.

Last edited:
Reactions: maverickfp
6-7
10-3
2-10
3-9
2-3

He’s not a good coach. You can argue whatever you want but his record seems to say that he is not a. Yer good head coach. When Art Briles was recruiting whoever he wanted at Baylor and Monty was calling the plays everything was great but now, not so much. If we weren’t in the financial shape we are in he would have been gone last year. If we had paid him like we paid Blankenship, who won more games in his four years than Monty has in his 4.5, he would be gone. It’s just sad.
As time has faded and worse performances have piled on, people forget how wildly inconsistent and flat bad that first year was. Some of that was a new coaching staff and installing new concepts and terminology but there was plenty of the same stuff going on then as now. They played one heck of a game against OU. They played a nationally ranked Houston team tough. But needed OT at home to beat FAU while giving up over 40 points to a CUSA team. Against ULM they were up 20-7 at half. Coasted. Fell behind 24-20 and need a late drive by Dane and Flanders to get a win over a Sun Belt team that finished 2-11. They lost to a 5-7 ECU team that shut them out for the first three quarters until the game was out of reach. They gave up 30 points in win to a winless UCF. They needed two interception returns for touchdowns in the last 6 minutes to beat Tulane and get bowl eligible in a game they trailed the entire contest. Tulane finished 3-9 with wins over an FCS, Army and a winless UCF. They did play inspired in the bowl game, but the season could have just as easily been 4-8, with the typical blown leads, penalties, not to mention the two senior offensive coaches hitting the highway four games into his tenure. We blame the last two years on the lack of a QB but the blown leads, bad habits, shaky decisions, and inexplicable losses have been around since day one and haven’t gotten any better.

I told everyone who would listen on and off campus that I thought the hire was a terrible idea because of basic incompatibility between his offensive philosophy and our small school. I felt strongly that his offense just didn’t work unless you had a Heisman trophy winner or a two guys who spent ten years in the NFL running out, something TU would never have. I had serious questions about his tolerance for lack of discipline and willingness to overlook player misconduct given allegations of sexual assault against players on his teams going back to Stephenville High School. While he was never implicated, his continued presence was a ratification of the culture. And we’ve seen that culture at TU play out through lack of discipline on the field and luckily not the police blotter (that we know of). His son and daughter’s prominent roles in the program and the strings pulled to get them there smacks of 3A high school not a major college program. It’s time to stop the insanity.

Last edited:
The 10-3 wasn’t stellar either. OT against a 5-7 SMU, double OT with a 1-11 Fresno State, OT to a 4-8 Cincy team. Yes, it was a 10-3 season but we struggled against teams we should have dominated.

As time has faded and worse performances have piled on, people forget how wildly inconsistent and flat bad that first year was. Some of that was a new coaching staff and installing new concepts and terminology but there was plenty of the same stuff going on then as now. They played one heck of a game against OU. They played a nationally ranked Houston team tough. But needed OT at home to beat FAU while giving up over 40 points to a CUSA team. Against ULM they were up 20-7 at half. Coasted. Fell behind 24-20 and need a late drive by Dane and Flanders to get a win over a Sun Belt team that finished 2-11. They lost to a 5-7 ECU team that shut them out for the first three quarters until the game was out of reach. They gave up 30 points in win to a winless UCF. They needed two interception returns for touchdowns in the last 6 minutes to beat Tulane and get bowl eligible in a game they trailed the entire contest. Tulane finished 3-9 with wins over an FCS, Army and a winless UCF. They did play inspired in the bowl game, but the season could have just as easily been 4-8, with the typical blown leads, penalties, not to mention the two senior offensive coaches hitting the highway four games into his tenure. We blame the last two years on the lack of a QB but the blown leads, bad habits, shaky decisions, and inexplicable losses have been around since day one and haven’t gotten any better.

I told everyone who would listen on and off campus that I thought the hire was a terrible idea because of basic incompatibility between his offensive philosophy and our small school. I felt strongly that his offense just didn’t work unless you had a Heisman trophy winner or a two guys who spent ten years in the NFL running out, something TU would never have. I had serious questions about his tolerance for lack of discipline and willingness to overlook player misconduct given allegations of sexual assault against players on his teams going back to Stephenville High School. While he was never implicated, his continued presence was a ratification of the culture. And we’ve seen that culture at TU play out through lack of discipline on the field and luckily not the police blotter (that we know of). His son and daughter’s prominent roles in the program and the strings pulled to get them there smacks of 3A high school not a major college program. It’s time to stop the insanity.
Wow. You’re insane. At least I gave Haith a chance on his first couple seasons. I didn’t immediately write him off before he even coached a game. Nor did I ever insult his kid being part of the program.

Wow. You’re insane. At least I gave Haith a chance on his first couple seasons. I didn’t immediately write him off before he even coached a game. Nor did I ever insult his kid being part of the program.
The truth is ugly sometimes. I’ve never met the young man. I’m sure he is doing everything he can to squeeze everything out of himself to contribute to a TU win. You have to respect that, but that doesn’t mean his participation is advantageous to the program. My criticism is not pointed at him, though I don’t believe he has any business on a college football roster.

My criticism is pointed towards his father and his decision to use his position to influence his son’s position on the team. What other non-scholarship player in the history of this program has been featured on signing day alongside the scholarship players? Why weren’t other preferred walk-ons part of the media package that day. What exactly did he do to distinguish himself at a 4A Oklahoma high school where he primarily played CB to merit such attention? Was he All-State like Manny Bunch? If memory serves, he might have been All-District — along with hundreds of other kids who never heard from TU over the years. What exactly about his statistical performance at Cascia guaranteed him a roster spot as a preferred walk-on? What other school offered him or would offer any other similarly situated player?

In some ways, it’s not Montgomery’s fault. We tolerated the hiring of Kragthorpe’s Dad, but he had bona fide professional credentials and SK needed a mentor as a new coach. The TG hiring of his son was a disaster in one way and BB hired his own sons for different reasons with differing results. I don’t care if Montgomery is here one more year or 30 more years, the motto “Faith. Family. Football” doesn’t mean the institution has two sets of rules for the coaching staff, their family and those they choose to include. Run a professional program up to FBS standards. I get it that his kid wants to coach. And I get that coaching doors are closed without playing time in D1 like they were closed for Montgomery. I don’t care. Stop bending standards. Especially when you are losing.

Last edited:
Reactions: DoorMan
I forget the reasons why, but there’s a whole chapter in one of Gus’s books that explains that it is basically statistically impossible to win in a HUNH offense if you try and coast the clock. Once in the lead, you should actually try to run MORE plays.

and Monty can’t get that through his frickin’ head. He needs to keep his foot on the gas, instead of trying to coast up the hill.

The truth is ugly sometimes. I’ve never met the young man. I’m sure he is doing everything he can to squeeze everything out of himself to contribute to a TU win. You have to respect that, but that doesn’t mean his participation is advantageous to the program. My criticism is not pointed at him, though I don’t believe he has any business on a college football roster.

My criticism is pointed towards his father and his decision to use his position to influence his son’s position on the team. What other non-scholarship player in the history of this program has been featured on signing day alongside the scholarship players? Why weren’t other preferred walk-ons part of the media package that day. What exactly did he do to distinguish himself at a 4A Oklahoma high school where he primarily played CB to merit such attention? Was he All-State like Manny Bunch? If memory serves, he might have been All-District — along with hundreds of other kids who never heard from TU over the years. What exactly about his statistical performance at Cascia guaranteed him a roster spot as a preferred walk-on? What other school offered him or would offer any other similarly situated player?
Haith didn't give his son a second string position on the roster. Haith's son rarely played anything other than cleanup minutes in a game that had long ago been decided. Montgomery's son plays in minutes that matter almost every game, when the victor has not been decided. TU is often fighting in a meaningful way to come from behind or seal the win when they are leading the game, and Cannon plays minutes in the game. He shouldn't be playing those kind of minutes. He doesn't have the talent to play those kind of minutes.

Haith didn't give his son a second string position on the roster. Haith's son rarely played anything other than cleanup minutes in a game that had long ago been decided. Montgomery's son plays in minutes that matter almost every game, when the victor has not been decided. TU is often fighting in a meaningful way to come from behind or seal the win when they are leading the game, and Cannon plays minutes in the game. He shouldn't be playing those kind of minutes. He doesn't have the talent to play those kind of minutes.
I haven't seen anything wrong with him playing. You don't have to be a superstar athlete to be a slot wideout in 5 wide sets. You just need to be able to catch reliably. Apparently his son can do that. No one complained about Avery Gragg. If these kids are getting a walk on spot and they're beating out the other competition then they deserve to play just like any other walk on would.

Getting mad at his daughter is what amazes me.... I mean, what do you expect his daughter to do?

Reactions: TULOYAL
Clearly everyone is frustrated with the coach and it is coming out in different ways. The bottom line is the our revenue sports are making the cut and most programs get rid of coaches when that happens. Our financial position has been debated ad nauseam on this board and is the reason we didn’t fire Monty last year. We are a small school trying to play with the big boys and we have shown we can do it but we have to be proactive and we just aren’t.

I haven't seen anything wrong with him playing. You don't have to be a superstar athlete to be a slot wideout in 5 wide sets. You just need to be able to catch reliably. Apparently his son can do that. No one complained about Avery Gragg. If these kids are getting a walk on spot and they're beating out the other competition then they deserve to play just like any other walk on would.

Getting mad at his daughter is what amazes me.... I mean, what do you expect his daughter to do?
He has to be able to catch reliably, better than others on the roster. That is up for debate. Him getting favoritism over other players is the issue.

He has to be able to catch reliably, better than others on the roster. That is up for debate. Him getting favoritism over other players is the issue.
It’s hard to argue he isn’t getting favorable treatment when he began enjoying favored status at the press conference before he ever enrolled.

Gragg’s son was rated statewide in the Top 10 at his position as a senior by the Tulsa World and was recruited by lower classification schools. I wasn’t happy about his path to the field, but it was defensible. And he wasn’t playing when games were in doubt. And he executed when he was out there. Avery is a warrior btw. If y’all had any idea what type of pain he went through and still tried to play I doubt you’d bring that up.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000

You expect his daughter to try out like the rest of them. And you pay to bring in an independent evaluator if you have to for the try out or whatever. Not have your Dad poke around with the staff about how it would be a really great thing if she were on the team.

As for tolerating non-performance at the 5th WR position. It’s that attitude that causes losses regardless of who is coaching. It demoralizes the entire team.

So I was talking to a young lady who graduated from TU last year in the athletic training school (whatever that is called). She asked me what I thought of Coach Monty, then she volunteered that she doesn’t really know much about football but all the students are even discussing why coach’s son gets to play so much when he isn’t really a D1 talent. Just found that interesting.

Who is the player that would be a better 5th receiver? I'm just saying that I haven't seen or heard about anyone farther down the depth chart that exceptional to the point they should be that guy. And it's not like Cannon Montgomery has done poorly when he's been in. He had an ok catch against OK state I believe or maybe it was Wyoming. Not sure. As far as him holding, I don't really care. Does someone else want the holder gig? Let them compete.

Reactions: 4tu2
You expect his daughter to try out like the rest of them. And you pay to bring in an independent evaluator if you have to for the try out or whatever. Not have your Dad poke around with the staff about how it would be a really great thing if she were on the team.

As for tolerating non-performance at the 5th WR position. It’s that attitude that causes losses regardless of who is coaching. It demoralizes the entire team.
The cheerleaders squad at TU has never been extremely competitive. (Or not for the past decade or so) they're mostly just girls who cheered in HS.

A lot of the time its hard fro the cheer squad to even get enough bodies to have a full squad because they don't get very much in terms of scholarship assistance for the amount of work they put in. I remember talking to Summer McCall (Now Summer Kinne - GJ's wife) about this several times. The dance team is a bit more competitive though. I just know the cheer team has quite a bit of turnover year to year. Having someone who's going to stick with it isn't bad unless she's just inept. I know a couple girls who came in and didn't do it their freshman year then got asked to do it later because the squad was low on bodies. Also there were several girls who did it for a year and either transferred or decided the time commitment wasn't worth it.

Think about how small the pool of girls to draw from for cheerleading is. How many HS cheerleaders do you think go to TU every year? You have ~550 girls in each class. A bunch are athletes already so they're out. A bunch are foreign. A bunch more are nerdy. A bunch just don't know how. Some would rather be on the dance team. I don't think the competition was that stiff for his daughter to participate if she wanted to considering she did it in HS.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT