ADVERTISEMENT

Great first weekend of MLS so far

CJ did well in that scramble to strike the ball, much less get an aimed shot off towards goal with his forehead. Obviously, he's already a great player or we wouldnt be seeing him, but I really think he could be special if he gets the right coaching. Its a shame he didnt go pro earlier.

Nice poach by LD, as well as Beckham taunting the crowd after the corner in the CCL game in Toronto.

But they were simply outclassed in their home opener against Salt Lake. I wonder if travel had anything to do with it. It will be interesting to see how Buddle and Keane work together, if they can work together.

Judging how Agudelo and Henry are already biting their tongues in New York talking about each other, you figure that pairing is headed for disaster with Kenny Cooper opening up space up top for Agudelo.

Vancouver has been showing in preseason that they can score and it continued up against expansion Montreal. Vancouver could be this year's Sporting KC (struggle on defense, but make it to the playoffs because they can outscore opponents at home).

Beckham taunts crowd at 1:50

MLS live is worth every penny. It is AWESOME on the Roku player. Found a discount code that makes it only $50 for the year. Cheaper than gas to KC for one match.

I got the Directv MLS package, only cost $79. Bruce Arena came out and said after the game it was his fault for using tired players. The Sounders in the CCL game looked impressive, looking forward to seeing what they can do in Mexico.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT