ADVERTISEMENT

Good Night!

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
TU men's soccer wins 3-0, FC Tulsa beats arguably the best team in USL in Louisville City. LouCity has 4 losses in the season and 2 are to FC Tulsa. And it was in Louisville.

and Union beat Broken Arrow, 38-28. Union's OL is massive for a HS line. Probably 2 guys running 6'6", another 6'4" and the other guard was big too. They made BA's DL look puny. Union's featured RB Rovan Banks is a kid TU should look at. He's faster than Brooks and is just as shifty and runs some good routes out of the backfield too. He's also a touch bigger than Shamari. I don't think anyone noticed him last year because he got stuck playing QB most of the time and he's not really a passer. He'd be a good fit in Monty's offense or Milkman's offense. BAs QB looks the part. And they've got a huge WR who is just a ball player. I think he's committed to OU. Union locked him up pretty good tonight.
It was a good night for teams I root for!

Word out of the Bixby - BA scrimmage was not to expect much from BA this year. Karma from firing Alexander imo.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Word out of the Bixby - BA scrimmage was not to expect much from BA this year. Karma from firing Alexander imo.
So outside of the QB and the big time WR, everyone else playing for BA looked like a HS football player. I couldn't see anyone else playing FBS football. Union was quite the opposite. Banks is an FBS player IMO. The QB may play in a G5 conference. The OL all looked the part except for the center and they had a couple DEs who looked the part (one looks like Trevis Gipson did when he showed up on campus. )

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT