ADVERTISEMENT

Get smarter.....for free!

WATU2

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
Yes, seriously.

Duke is offering an online course in titled: Think Again: How to Reason and Argue. It's free from Coursera, the online consortium of colleges. I've taken Coursera delivered courses, and have found them to be both interesting and high quality, although they are not for everyone, as they involve homework.

If you don't like this course, Coursera offers a wide range of alternatives ranging from "Critical Thinking in Global Challenges" by the University of Edinburgh to "Introduction to Sustainable Development" by Columbia University to "Calculus One".

Think Again: How to Reason and Argue

Originally posted by WATU2:
Yes, seriously.

Duke is offering an online course in titled: Think Again: How to Reason and Argue. It's free from Coursera, the online consortium of colleges. I've taken Coursera delivered courses, and have found them to be both interesting and high quality, although they are not for everyone, as they involve homework.

If you don't like this course, Coursera offers a wide range of alternatives ranging from
"Critical Thinking in Global Challenges" by the University of Edinburgh to "Introduction to Sustainable Development" by Columbia University to "Calculus One".
The only one that doesn't sound like liberal propaganda is Calculus I. Been there and beyond.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT