ADVERTISEMENT

Gender neutral

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
The us military is reporting that it may have to change its policy. More females fail the physical tests compared to males when they take the same ones.

some states allow you to change your gender on your birth certificate.

I'm going to change my age, height , eand ethnicity. who needs dna?

why are the. dems all about science when it comes to global warmIng, but ignore it when it, when it comes to DNA.?

there is a difference between your sex and your sexual preference. one is defined in your dna, the other Is by choice.

if refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple is a violation of their civil rights, then how can a hotel refuse to host a conservative group's event.

if refusing to bake a cake for a gay couple is a violation of their civil rights, then how can a hotel refuse to host a conservative group's event.

One is because they are too conservative for your taste. The other because he is gay so you don't perform a service that you perform for anybody else that walks in. The two concepts are not the same or equal. I don't necessarily agree with the decision, but look at the issue with a little more clarity than is your norm.

ok its not a conservative speaker its the leader of blm, or the communist leader from cuba .

and its not a gay cake from a Christian bakery, its a nazi cake from a jewish bakery. or a kkk cake from a black owned bakery

changing your sex on your birth certificate because you have your anatomy augmented, makes as much sense as changing your mothers name because you get adopted.

The us military is reporting that it may have to change its policy. More females fail the physical tests compared to males when they take the same ones.
There are huge mean differences in most physical abilities favoring males. The only exceptions are flexibility and balance. So if jobs have substantial physical requirement you will see many more females fail a valid prerequisite test than males. That is still gender neutral from my perspective as long as the test is aligned with job requirements. Equal opportunity does not always equate to equal outcomes.

a man dressed in a santa suit doesn't make him santa.
a man dresses in a spiderman suit doesn't make him spiderman.
a man dressed on a dress doesnt make him a girl

yes it does. if I use the wrong pronoun for the person, all hell will break loose.
No, you’ll just say, “My sincere apologies. I was unaware of how you wanted to be referred to”.

Simple as that. Situation handled.

the Olympics allowed transgenders to compete. has anyone thought about the person who was left off the team when this person was added.
how is that fair?

if someone identifies as non-binary, could that imply that they are unary?

Last edited:
with the change in our vocabulary, what do with the words he, she, him. her and other gender specific words? delete them from the dictionary, ...??? Treat them like the N word, ?

Newsom is mandating gender neutral aisles in stores.

I hate mandates!

let the customer decide.
I don't really care one whit if the toy section in stores is divided into ‘girls’ and ‘boys’ aisles, or if it is just one combined aisle. I really don’t.

But that’s also why I actually agree with you that the Dems focusing on issues like this is damaging their national brand more than helping and makes them look silly. I consider myself sympathetic to LGBT+ concerns, but I don’t really understand how this is supposed to materially help anyone.

As the OB Gynecologist asked my wife and I during an ultra sound prior to the birth of our youngest son, are you hoping for stem or no stem. Didn’t really matter we wanted a healthy little human.

I have many friends of different races and different sexual preferences and love them all as human beings and treat them with the dignity and respect that all human beings deserve until they violate the rules of decency. In the end anatomy to me really comes down to what’s between your legs, stem or no stem. All the labels are just that, labels, with the one exception being the most important, the identity of human being.

Reactions: watu05 and Clong83a
I don't really care one whit if the toy section in stores is divided into ‘girls’ and ‘boys’ aisles, or if it is just one combined aisle. I really don’t.

But that’s also why I actually agree with you that the Dems focusing on issues like this is damaging their national brand more than helping and makes them look silly. I consider myself sympathetic to LGBT+ concerns, but I don’t really understand how this is supposed to materially help anyone.
I don’t care either. It does bother me that the government is now dictating to private companies how they are to display toys. My concern….where does it end?

I don’t care either. It does bother me that the government is now dictating to private companies how they are to display toys. My concern….where does it end?
I am okay with it if there is some material benefit to it. Consider regulations that govern that raw meat must be a separate section of the store, kept at certain temperatures, etc.

But I heard about this new rule and I couldn’t figure out exactly who benefits and how. So yeah, call it overreach, I guess. I mostly just think it is silly.

Reactions: watu05
I guess. I mostly just think it is silly.
Yep hard to respect the Dems when they harp on many similar issues to this.

It doesn't change anyone's opinion today, and I don't even think it changes much 20 years down the line. Families maintain the attitude that is for or against an issue like this.

Even if you thought 💭 it was a beneficial viewpoint, it's virtually impossible to make headway in spite of family 👪 views.

Reactions: watu05 and Clong83a
The dumb thing is that most stores have sections that are already gender neutral. It’s called the lego section. I do support girls and boys being encouraged to learn with things other than simply GI joes Barnbie dolls though.
I am okay with it if there is some material benefit to it. Consider regulations that govern that raw meat must be a separate section of the store, kept at certain temperatures, etc.

But I heard about this new rule and I couldn’t figure out exactly who benefits and how. So yeah, call it overreach, I guess. I mostly just think it is silly.
I think it benefits the sentiments of children. Girls might be more likely to become interested in traits and activities that boys are typically more likely to be interested In today, and the same goes for boys who might not always be attracted to combat figures.

Reactions: Clong83a
I must have the only kids in the country who insist on going down EVERY toy aisle at Target.
We don’t have a Target, but yeah. Right there with ya. There’s enough gender neutralish toys out there that they can often find something interesting in the ‘boys’ aisle, and they know it.

before all the hoopla, my son carried a pink purse, and my daughter played baseball. both are grown now, and very heterosexual.

if you prefer gender neutral terms, how do you describe the ends of extension cords?
Slowly it wander, — pauses, — creeps, —
Anon it sparkles, — flashes and leaps;
And ever as onward it gleaming goes
A light on the Bong-tree stems it throws.
And those who watch at that midnight hour
From Hall or Terrace, or lofty Tower,
Cry, as the wild light passes along, —
"The Dong! — the Dong!
"The wandering Dong through the forest goes!
"The Dong! the Dong!
"The Dong with a luminous Nose!"

so a guy was awarded first in the ncaa womens swimmimg. I feel sorry for the girl who got second becsuse of this.

I have a tremendous amount of sympathy for people who struggle with gender identity issues and how they are viewed in society. I am against discrimination against such people who are seeking to express their genuinely expressed identity.

That said, women's sports are different. The physiological differences between sexes is so great that we must have separate competitions or women would be shut out of most sports. That includes transgender competitors grouped with their biological sex.

Last edited:
Reactions: lawpoke87
Yeah, the men can express themselves as whatever gender they want, but they still should compete with men. They can't alter their scientific sex.

Gender and Sex are two different things. One is an self expression, the other never changes. Those born as a women should be held to the same standard, but they don't gain an advantage by competing as men. So it isn't as serious of an issue.

I have a tremendous amount of sympathy for people who struggle with gender identity issues and how they are viewed in society. I am against discrimination against such people who are seeking to express their genuinely expressed identity.

That said, women's sports are different. The physiological differences between sexes is so great that we must have separate competitions or women would be shut out of most sports. That includes transgender competitors grouped with their biological sex.
how does transgendered work with actuary tables for lifeinsurance?

a little boy can not pretend to be a indian,

but a grown man can
pretend to be a woman.

I don't think any of it is a big deal for the most part.

Live and let live.

Reactions: watu05
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT