ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (12.14.21 - 12.15.21)

Should have been a change last season
Unfortunately, our coaches were always getting an extra season because of COVID. I understand the sentiment as do most fans and a change was needed but when you win a share of the conference title the year before, then have COVID craziness...there was always going to be a little more leeway for a bad season last year despite the trend that Haith is not the guy to return TU basketball to the glory days.

Harder in football with a coach who won a share of the regular season title last year and has gone to bowl games in 2 consecutive seasons now. The stupid thing is we all know Monty is underperforming and the team regularly underperforms with Monty as HC. I can only imagine what Graham or Kragthorpe could do with this group.

Unfortunately, our coaches were always getting an extra season because of COVID. I understand the sentiment as do most fans and a change was needed but when you win a share of the conference title the year before, then have COVID craziness...there was always going to be a little more leeway for a bad season last year despite the trend that Haith is not the guy to return TU basketball to the glory days.

Harder in football with a coach who won a share of the regular season title last year and has gone to bowl games in 2 consecutive seasons now. The stupid thing is we all know Monty is underperforming and the team regularly underperforms with Monty as HC. I can only imagine what Graham or Kragthorpe could do with this group.
I do understand about covid messing things up , however we do have to remember everyone else had to deal with it too, not just us

I would love to see what Graham or Kragthorpe could do as well!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT