ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (11.28.20)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
TODAY IS GAME DAY!!!! What we have been looking forward to since COVID-19 ended our season. Since we still have the virus out there as I am sure you have seen there are cancellations and postponements and rescheduling going on in all sports to try and let them happen as well as being safe to the student athlete. Today is no different.

Temple had to pull out of the Air Force Reserve Hall of Fame Tip-Off in Connecticut due to a positive test on the team. Their game with Virginia Tech has been cancelled. Villanova is taking their spot. Temple's next game which will be there first game will be December 3rd at Villanova.

The opener for UCF with Oklahoma coming to Orlando has been postponed. Oklahoma has an issue with positive tests and contract tracing in the program. Oklahoma has postponed UCF and UTSA games. They plan to have them rescheduled.

ORU plays Rogers State today at the Mabee Center. The schedule doesnt show this as an exhibition; however, the notes in the press release do say this will be an exhibition game this is why there is a question mark with that game.

We do have some games today that look like they can be competitive with South Carolina and Liberty. Liberty has been making it to the tourney so this could be a really good game. Plus after watching some of these games the last couple of days you dont know who will be competitive and who wont. lol.

The game of the day is at 6:30 on ESPN 3 when Tulsa takes on TCU as I have been calling it O'Bannon part deux.

As always I will try to keep abreast of any schedule changes due to COVID-19 so that we know whats going on and why. Because of the uncertainty of the world currently everything is subject to change.

GO TU

November 28

Northwestern St vs UT Arlington 3:00 p.m.
South Carolina vs Liberty 3:00 p.m. ESPNNEWS
North Texas at Arkansas 5:00 SEC Network
Rhode Island vs South Florida 5:30 p.m. ESPN 3
Tulsa vs TCU 6:30 p.m. ESPN 3
Rogers State at Oral Roberts 7:00 p.m. (Exhibition?)
Virginia Tech vs Temple Cancelled
Oklahoma at UCF Postponed

When Liberty beat Mississippi state they shot 52 percent from the field and 48 from beyond the arc. Today they are 54 percent from the field and 47 from beyond the arc. I know we say we want to play South Carolina but a win against Liberty might end up a Q1 because it’s a neutral court.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Liberty shot 40 from the field and 34 beyond the arc in the loss at Purdue. This is a good Liberty team

When Liberty beat Mississippi state they shot 52 percent from the field and 48 from beyond the arc. Today they are 54 percent from the field and 47 from beyond the arc. I know we say we want to play South Carolina but a win against Liberty might end up a Q1 because it’s a neutral court.
I don’t care who it is, I just want to play the winner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT