ADVERTISEMENT

GAMES OF INTEREST (11.20.19)

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
Sorry I didn't post yesterday real busy at work and my kid had an orchestra concert. Back to fun time!!!!!

Tuesday we went 2-0 in the GOI.

SMU had what could be a very good Q1 win against Evansville. Evansville was undefeated and beat Kentucky recently. I have already spoke too much on WILBERFORCE...FORce...FOrce...force.

Yesterday we went 5-1 in the GOI

The only loss was UT Arlington losing by 6 to Gonzaga in Washington.

ORU, KState, Arkansas, Houston and Wichita State all winners yesterday.

Now for the main attraction

Other than the Little Rock at Memphis game, all of these should be really good games to watch. IF Little Rock keeps it close then that will be a great game to watch.

The Game of the day though is SE Louisiana at Tulsa. I don't see any broadcast on this one so you will have to have a subscription to Hurricane Vision or your gonna have to listen to Bruce and J.R. bring you all of the excitement.

Todays Games

Southeastern Louisiana at Tulsa
Austin Peay at Vanderbilt
Arkansas State at Colorado State
Brigham Young at Boise State
Little Rock at Memphis

I think we will learn a lot tonight, Austin Peay at Vandy will tell us how tough Vandy will be on the road.
BYU won on a flukey buzzer beater at UH so at Boise will tell us more about Boise.

I think we will learn a lot tonight, Austin Peay at Vandy will tell us how tough Vandy will be on the road.
BYU won on a flukey buzzer beater at UH so at Boise will tell us more about Boise.
Did Austin Peay's AD and Gragg do all their scheduling together on a conference call? Vanderbilt is the first of a four game stretch where A Peay plays four mutual opponents. Their next three opponents are SELA, SCST, and Arkansas.

Did Austin Peay's AD and Gragg do all their scheduling together on a conference call? Vanderbilt is the first of a four game stretch where A Peay plays four mutual opponents. Their next three opponents are SELA, SCST, and Arkansas.
Peay, SCSt and SELA are part of the Vandy invitational to my knowledge. It’s what we’re doing in place of an early season tournament (which is freakin stupid)

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Peay, SCSt and SELA are part of the Vandy invitational to my knowledge. It’s what we’re doing in place of an early season tournament (which is freakin stupid)
Now that you mention it, it seems like I vaguely remember trying to forget that.

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT