ADVERTISEMENT

Games of Interest (11.17.22) Loyola Chicago

loca2874

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Jan 23, 2008
Stafford, VA
ITS GAMEDAY!!!

We have two tournaments that are starting today. The Myrtle Beach Invitational in Conway, SC and the Sunshine Slam in Daytona Beach, FL. Tulsa plays the late game at Myrtle beach. We also now have a ranked team in the tournament. Texas A&M is now ranked #24 and they play Murray State today in game 2. South Florida is playing Austin Peay in the Sunshine Slam. Unlike when Tulsa was in the Sunshine Slam, this one will be on ESPN+ and not the LOCA Network. Lol.

We only have a few games today but the holiday tournaments are going to be starting up this week.

And One

Since I am here at Coastal Carolina for the tournament. Virginia has cancelled their game at home with Coastal. Virginia has one game left and it is at Virginia Tech. I don’t think its likely but I would like to see Tech move the game back to Charlottesville and have tributes to the three young men. I believe this would be a massively class move. I don’t think it will happen but I hope so.

GO TU!!!!

Today’s games

TeamRating TeamRatingTimeTV
Loyola Chicago23vsTulsa1818:30 p.m.ESPNU
Central Mich.316atMinnesota1088:00 p.m.BTN
Wichita St.87atRichmond826:00 p.m.ESPN+
Austin Peay288atSouth Fla.2456:00 p.m.ESPN+

Other Games of Interest (Expansion Teams, Possible Teams and TU Women)
TeamRating TeamRatingTimeTV
Colorado70vsMassachusetts17812:30 p.m.ESPNU
Murray St.21vsTexas A&M423:00 p.m.ESPN2
Boise St.29vsCharlotte1886:00 p.m.ESPNN
Texas St.130atUTSA3267:00 p.m.

How is Wichita State rated that highly with a loss to Alcorn St on the books?
These are the NET rankings from last year. They are just on here as a place holder to see what they were last year. New NET will be out next month

I saw Murray State signed a D-2 All American. Looks like a good angle with the portal.

Reactions: loca2874
The transfer portal really has changed the college basketball landscape. Start calling that thing the free agency portal
I thought you said you weren’t , but I forgot , your not live streaming the game this year ?

Reactions: loca2874
Wichita state is up 28-19 on the road at Richmond

South Florida found some offense and are only down 32-30 to Austin Peay in Daytona beach

Reactions: TULSARISING
We don't okay NW State (LA) this season do we? They're sort of giving a bunch of teams fits so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT