ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread Murray State

Dalger, from the fight after the game with Charlotte? Ugh.

I don’t mind TU playing with a little “edge”, but if you are going to play that way at least back it up with wins….

Reactions: TulsaAM
Started pregame when Murray state came into our shoot around. Have no problem with griffin tech and konkles response. Dalger sitting wise move also. Long season

Does KES really have to play?
He's like 33 now, no?

AP is a total head scratcher. Perhaps I haven't seen him much and that's warping me. But, so far... I just don't get it.

Play the newbies and Griffin.

TU has too many "onlookers" in the paint.

I don't mind Konkol sitting Dalger today. He'll learn. Don't let the chippyness get out of control like Montgomery.

Knight shooting about 60% from three this year.

Year away. Just need the inside bulk. We get very few inside looks or even touches especially with dalger on the pine.

They’ve doubled us up on rebounds 18-9 and 7-1 on the offensive boards. The good news is we got really quality minutes from BB and Chukwu. BB can shoot the ball and that drive and dish earlier was sweet even though it didn’t result in points.

Murray State is a top 35 team. Good to see our Freshmen get some quality time. They have one player who has outrebounded our whole team.

Reactions: loca2874
Not watching the game this morning. My 6-year-old son has his first competitive gymnastics meet (took after his mom, not his lineman-sized dad).

I hope Dalger is able to recover quickly. Is he injury or could he be sitting out for disciplinary reasons after Friday night?

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Not watching the game this morning. My 6-year-old son has his first competitive gymnastics meet (took after his mom, not his lineman-sized dad).

I hope Dalger is able to recover quickly. Is he injury or could he be sitting out for disciplinary reasons after Friday night?
Ignore my question on Dalger. I didn’t see the comments already in the thread.

Not sure we would win this with Dalger but almost certainly lose without him. But I like the Konkol is teaching him and the team that behavior is unacceptable.

Second game in a row we’re down 13 at half but considering how short handed we are I don’t feel as bad about it. This is kind of going to be a training game and if we can win that will be gravy.

We aren’t playing welll. I don’t like the five guard lineup. We are also missing wide open shots.

The officials were absolute garbage the last five minutes. Kelly Self needs to retire. We’re getting called for everything and they are hacking us to death and missing charges. I’m not a coach, but after the missed call on Selebangue, I wouldn’t send the team back out there.

Ignore my question on Dalger. I didn’t see the comments already in the thread.

Not sure we would win this with Dalger but almost certainly lose without him. But I like the Konkol is teaching him and the team that behavior is unacceptable.
I think we had a good chance to win with Dalger but sitting him is the best decision so that it sends a message. Missing him and Nikita is huge

Reactions: cmullinsTU
We aren’t playing welll. I don’t like the five guard lineup. We are also missing wide open shots.

The officials were absolute garbage the last five minutes. Kelly Self needs to retire. We’re getting called for everything and they are hacking us to death and missing charges. I’m not a coach, but after the missed call on Selebangue, I wouldn’t send the team back out there.
The officials are absolute trash. The bald headed guy seriously will not call anything on Murray state

Chukwu has great physical presence but he's a work in progress. Reminds me of Aliou Keita.

8 of that 13 point lead was free throws. There were a few questionable calls in that last 5 minutes.

Prohm must have had NIL money for the MVP of each small school league. He replaced all but one player but apparently got first team all- league players from Small D 1 , D-2 and NAIA , and JUCO. The best player from Stetson, Minnesota State, Tennessee Tech, NEO, Belmont, ECU, and Southern University. That is the way to reload.

Chukwu has great physical presence but he's a work in progress. Reminds me of Aliou Keita.
Much more athletic than Keita. Considering he’s a freshman big I’m very pleased with his minutes so far.

Cisse will have 20 rebounds for OSU against us. 😀

Burns with 14 rebounds and trash talking too.

Is Dalger hurt? Need him in there.

The previous comments do not indicate whether injury otherwise, just speculation.

Coach benched Dalger and sat Griffin after taunting and getting technical. As it should be...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT