ADVERTISEMENT

G5 BCS Bowl Slot?

drboobay

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
As of this week, which teams would you say have the best shot to be the highest rated conference champ?

I will answer my own question. Looks like the only undefeated teams are in the Sun Belt, Coastal and James Madison. But weak schedules. Still I wonder if the infatuation with Coastal would get them a high rating if they stay undefeated.

I will answer my own question. Looks like the only undefeated teams are in the Sun Belt, Coastal and James Madison. But weak schedules. Still I wonder if the infatuation with Coastal would get them a high rating if they stay undefeated.
highly doubtful

How about Tulane beating K St (who looks to have OU beat) losing to S. Miss at home? As I have been saying all year there is a great deal of parity in FBS.

Reactions: Tulsa_ and drboobay
The highest ranked G5 school right now is App state and they lost. Next is Cincinnati who beat Indiana. If we beat Cincinnati next week the. I say we have a shot. We would have to run through the conference. Really though the only teams that could keep us from it would be Cincinnati or Tulame

Reactions: Weatherdemon
If we have a healthy Brin there isn't a team on the remaining schedule that Tulsa can't beat.

We would definitely be in the NY6 discussion.

Which would be great.

Which in turn causes Monty to move on. LOL

Does either happen probably not.

GO TU!!!!

Reactions: TU 1978
If we have a healthy Brin there isn't a team on the remaining schedule that Tulsa can't beat.

We would definitely be in the NY6 discussion.

Which would be great.

Which in turn causes Monty to move on. LOL

Does either happen probably not.

GO TU!!!!
It would definitely be fitting for Monty to finally have no buyout and turn it around to get hired away. Luck and timing are everything.

ADVERTISEMENT