ADVERTISEMENT

🏀 Recruiting FULL STORY -- NEO big man commits to Tulsa

Finally a real big man, that probably will come in ready to perform at a level higher than any other big man other than maybe that Aussie.

Not that it really matters, with the way that Haith recruits/his retention of players, or lack there of. But Haith has evened out the classes for what seems to be the second time in his coaching stint here, unless I am attributing someone to the wrong class.(4 Fr/3 So/3 Jr/3 Sr)

Reactions: dmarsh1985
A great time to get JUCO players since they have 3 years eligibility. But hard to keep them all three if they are good.

Reactions: el duran
Does TU have any scholarships left to make a run for Bryce Thompson? The signing of the NEO big man was a huge boost. TU can now have a “big or small” lineup.

Hope springs eternal.

Does TU have any scholarships left to make a run for Bryce Thompson? The signing of the NEO big man was a huge boost. TU can now have a “big or small” lineup.

Hope springs eternal.
Yes

Reactions: Oak775
Nice to finally get a big tough Ukrainian kid. Others teams have been bringing those kids to Tulsa for years and those young men have kicked our butts. Finally we get our own butt kicker!

Reactions: Oak775
With the signing of Nikita Konstantynovsky, does Tulsa have any remaining scholarship spots to give Bryce Thompson?
TU has a spot for Thompson, but it would be unlikely to be filled by anyone other than Thompson if he chooses another school, that’s my understanding.

17 days and counting. I'd have to think he'd make a final decision by this weekend. It would seem to be a procrastinatory decision if he goes much beyond three weeks. The only only delay beyond this that makes any sense would be if he keeps getting straggler offers that mean something to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT