ADVERTISEMENT

Freshman Most Likely to Start Day 1

The only other player in the conversation would be Stokes. Brooks will play and if he learns the protections, more than you might think.

You both picked my Top 2. So after those 2 I’d go with Sam Crawford

I don't think he will start, but I think Zaven Collins is a dark horse for 2nd string duty day 1.

Reactions: quincy101
It will be hard for Brooks to start or even play when he isn't on the roster. Hope that's
just a mistake.

Last edited:
Reactions: astonmartin708
It will be hard for Brooks to start or even play when he isn't on the roster. Hope that's
just a mistake.
I noticed that today as well. He mentioned being at Tulsa in 5 days on twitter just a couple days ago

Who is our top 4 at receiver this year? I know Hobbs and Johnson but who else?

Who is our top 4 at receiver this year? I know Hobbs and Johnson but who else?
I think Jarion Anderson and Jordan Brown end up there. I don't see Louie getting to play much. I also like Stewart and possible Santana to see some time. They can flat out blaze, Milkman style.

I'll add Reed Martin-they have him at RB, but the kid is fast & versatile; Garrett Flanary @ DT if more depth is needed; agree with G$ that Z. Collins will be fought over by coaches; & if President changes positions-which I doubt-who will be Skipper's back-up? Boomer or will Monty finally help Hefley to fiqure it out?

For what it's worth-Athlon Sports has 4 guys on pre-season 1st team AACK: C. Miller, T. Bowling, E. Plagg & D' Brewer. 2nd team:J. Brubaker 3rd team:J. Hobbs, R. Jones( only 3rd team? Ha!),C. Suits & K. Thomas 4th team: J. Smith(this is a travesty- he looks ready to rock his Sr. year). TU Football: 1st,last,always!

Don"t think anybody's saying position switch for President will happen this year.

I'm guessing Bishop Louie might move into the slot position, but really I see a couple of the rsFR or true FR getting shots.
Never understood why he didn't get more game time
I don't think he quite grasps his role nor does he understand the need to run a good route. He's always gotten away with it because of how fast he is but this O demands that you run the right route otherwise you kill the spacing.

I'll agree Carter has hand issues but as a freshman Louis had great hands making some spectacular catches. I would think it had to be something else whether it was routes as someone said or blocking.

Im told his blocking is an issue with Louie. When he is in there, it limits the playbook and enables certain players on the defense to key the ball or jump routes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT