ADVERTISEMENT

For junkie and other 'Stros fans

Never been an Astros fan, with exception of J.R. Richard and Nolan, but I thought this was a really fun read about how the rainbow jerseys came to be in the mid-70s. I kept thinking, This would've been a MadMen episode had the show run a few more years.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...n-iconic-rainbow-uniforms-story-worth-telling

Good read. Those guys sound like my brother and I when we get together.

Brother - Do you remember the time...?
Me- I don't remember that. But do you remember when...?
Brother- No, I don't recall that.
Lol

Reactions: Li'l Eric Coley
Never been an Astros fan, with exception of J.R. Richard and Nolan, but I thought this was a really fun read about how the rainbow jerseys came to be in the mid-70s. I kept thinking, This would've been a MadMen episode had the show run a few more years.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/...n-iconic-rainbow-uniforms-story-worth-telling
Weren't we all Astros fans at one point?

LET THEM PLAY! LET THEM PLAY! LET THEM PLAY!

For real...as a Sox fan the only thing that could make this season worse would be the Yankees (or Cubs) winning the WS. Thank you Houston!

Junkie, it's Tulsa up 28 to 21 over SMU. Astros up 5 to 3 in game 3. Are you watching more baseball or football? Or are you at the baseball game?

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Didn't see any of the TU game, every tv in the restaurant was on the Series. :D I just followed a bit onTwitter.

We were at Saturday's game, my phone drowned in a toilet along with that loss.

I still can't even process last night. My parents got to go!!

Reactions: TUMU
Didn't see any of the TU game, every tv in the restaurant was on the Series. :D I just followed a bit onTwitter.

We were at Saturday's game, my phone drowned in a toilet along with that loss.

I still can't even process last night. My parents got to go!!
You gonna be at the final home game, maybe to win the World Series?

Our final home game was last night! Back to LA for game 6 tomorrow up 3-2 and hopefully the title. :eek::eek::eek:

Our final home game was last night! Back to LA for game 6 tomorrow up 3-2 and hopefully the title. :eek::eek::eek:
Oh crap, I thought it was 2-2 & 1-1-1 like basketball. I forgot they do 2-3-2. Gives you another excuse to go to the bar and throw down some brewskies or join the wine club. Like you really need an excuse.

Yep, 2-3-2, NBA always confuses me. And I'm in TWO wine clubs, thank you very much!

We're heading over to the neighbors where we watched that insane game 2. :D

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Does anyone think AJ Hinch could try a Jack Morris with Verlander and ride him til his arm falls off at the shoulder?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT