ADVERTISEMENT

Football Recruiting Update

Chris Harmon

ITS Publisher
Staff
Aug 15, 2002
Tulsa, OK
tulsa.rivals.com
As I mentioned in another thread, Tulsa has about 3 to 5 open scholarships right now...that number is fluid until after the spring semester starts about a month before signing day. With those open scholarships, TU is currently looking for 2 to 3 more defensive linemen, a wide receiver and a cornerback.

WR Josh Fink was on an unofficial visit for Tulsa's game against ULM. He could be close to an offer from TU, and I'll have a story on him soon. Zach Farrar and Josh Stewart are other priorities at WR.

DE Isaiah Bean was on an unofficial for Tulsa's home game with Memphis, and he remains a priority.

For the UCF game, TU commit Montray Norris was on an unofficial, along with his teammate Keith Sullivan (who has an offer from Tulsa). Rowdy Frederick, Tiller Bucktrot and Manny Bunch also made the game. 2017 in-state recruits Creed Humphrey, Andre Harris, Adrian Wolford and Rubell Goe were on hand.

I'll be updating the Hot List soon to give you guys a better idea of the remaining priority recruits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News