ADVERTISEMENT

Fire this moron now

Original TULSAFAN

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Unacceptable
Giving up a 21 point 4th qtr lead is bad and committing penalties after penalties is worse

But... having the ball w 1 minute left and 2 timeouts, yet running out the clock is NOT football and just not acceptable. He quit on his team just now.

He had had plenty of chances and then some, him, Gragg, and Haith need to hit the road

time to keep the stadium empty to hopefully show gragg the fans aren't gonna put up with monty anymore. Sorry players, we love you guys, but we can't support this coach anymore after he steals victories from your hard work, sweat and tears.

time to keep the stadium empty to hopefully show gragg the fans aren't gonna put up with monty anymore. Sorry players, we love you guys, but we can't support this coach anymore after he steals victories from your hard work, sweat and tears.
Actually not a bad idea

After it went to 30-16...i pretty sure all of us not named patsfan knew with 90% certainty, this would be a loss.

Sucks knowing Monty so well.
Patsfan is wrong about 95% of the time. That's why all of his arguments are just him name calling because he can't back anything up with facts

Reactions: maverickfp
I just started firing my cats to blow off steam... yes, I feel better

Had to turn off ESPN updates, blowing up my phone with the incredible SMU comeback...

Reactions: Hurricane Drummer
Promoting an empty stadium is a bad, bad, bad idea. It hurts the program even more than an incompetent coach. We lost a close game on the road vs. a good opponent. A better plan would be to have a nice crowd next Saturday and to defeat a solid Navy team.....that is what we should be hoping for.

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Another Montgomery choke job.

He's a good guy but he's just not smart enough to be an FBS Head Coach. The program is not making progress.
its crazy that we could actually be, like...good if it weren't for him. we could probably be a 7-10 win team with a good coach.

Promoting an empty stadium is a bad, bad, bad idea. It hurts the program even more than an incompetent coach. We lost a close game on the road vs. a good opponent. A better plan would be to have a nice crowd next Saturday and to defeat a solid Navy team.....that is what we should be hoping for.
eh, after this game, and a win stolen from us from our own coach. i don't care if we win another game until he's fired. I actually had a sliver of hope in the 3rd quarter and was thinking how i'll give monty another year if he beats SMU maintaining a 2 score win being up 3 scores in the 4th quarter...but all that is gone now. screw monty. the sooner he leaves the better for the players and the program.

I'm giving away my Navy tickets to boycott the program until Monty leaves.

This has had to happen before - Phillips Wojick.

Monty is only slightly less of a jerk that those guys, but he is obviously not as smart.

Reactions: maverickfp
I just had flashbacks to the Wojick area... Meodricracy was excellence those years...

I just started firing my cats to blow off steam... yes, I feel better

Had to turn off ESPN updates, blowing up my phone with the incredible SMU comeback...
Did you use a hot dog cannon on those cats?

I'm giving away my Navy tickets to boycott the program until Monty leaves.

This has had to happen before - Phillips Wojick.

Monty is only slightly less of a jerk that those guys, but he is obviously not as smart.
Since when is Phillips a jerk?

Reactions: 4tu2
Boycotting the games only makes things worse. I want Monty gone like most everyone else, but right now I just want to go to the Stadium and beat Navy.

If I did, I'd be next in that cannon with the wife pulling the trigger :nukem:
Luv my cats, just wuz a funny thought passing thru my head. Angry fan firing the coach, the athletic director, the band director, etc. And getting up off his a$$ from the couch, and firing the cats.(with trampoline out of sight for easy landing.)

Reactions: TulsaAM
Luv my cats, just wuz a funny thought passing thru my head. Angry fan firing the coach, the athletic director, the band director, etc. And getting up off his a$$ from the couch, and firing the cats.(with trampoline out of sight for easy landing.)

If it helps, they looked at me like they didn't care and went back to sleep :smiley:

It sucks but, that will get attention.

Tonight was outstanding. We played top 25 team on their home field into 3 OT’s.

But, our head coach made some terrible decisions again when it mattered. We did not lose a game because of defense or because of player effort.

We lost the game because we made terrible decisions offensively late in the game when it mattered most.

It was weird because he went from playing not to lose in the 4th, which we complain about, to playing to win big.

That was absolutely the wrong decision in the game when needed three points to win in the fourth quarter or in the second 0T.

I’m so confused on what his mentality is at this point. You usually know what to expect (play to not lose) but tonight, he just went the wrong way at the wrong times.

It was like he was trying to appease the critics and didn’t have his head in the actual football game late in the game tonight.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT