ADVERTISEMENT

Fire the AD and Head FB Coach...

Original TULSAFAN

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
If Tulsa puts up with this dumpster fire another week, they are dumber than dumb or they are poorer than poor or they just don't give a crap.

This is Keith Burns bad. Just terrible football. It is embarrassing.

Gragg is an empty suit and needs to go. I don't know if broke-ass TU can afford to buy out Montgomery. Not a good situation.

TU neither has the cash nor the "mozy" (euphamism for the stronger adjective I preferred) to fire Monty tomorrow. But there would be cheers among those of us (a dwindling number) who care.

Reactions: TUGrad06
TU neither has the cash nor the "mozy" (euphamism for the stronger adjective I preferred) to fire Monty tomorrow. But there would be cheers among those of us (a dwindling number) who care.
Whats the over/under on people that actually care about us doing well in Football/Basketball nationally? 1k? 3k? 10k?

For football we have about 10-12k diehards. Another 3-5k of more than casual fans.

The die hards are probably done now. The 3-5k were done last year, gave us a chance and wrote us off after Arkansas State and that horror show of coaching.

4-5k next game if we're lucky.

For basketball there are probably 4k hardcore fans. Maybe another thousand more than casual and 2k or so who will show up for a big game IF we're decent.

If Haith continues to put a solid product out and gets some bids, you will see the more than casual turn into hardcore's for basketball.

Football, we will need a good year to get the casual to even look. A good year will bring back the hardcore's pretty quick. Two back to back good years before it will have any chance to grow though.

Tulsa has squandered the small growth Graham had begun to give us and Bill kept for two years. Six years of mess ups have cost us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT