ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Monty

You know that’s coming right? I bet GA at first, but then staff. No different than Graham but without the Notre Dame win or national ranking.
I'm OK with the GA part but when you then hire them as an OC or another part of staff when you failed to hire the appropriate amount of staff prior to that, then I have a problem.

No different than most parents. If your son grew up loving the game, playing the game, has a high football IQ, and a desire to make it his life’s work who wouldn’t give him the opportunity if he could. I firmly believe I would be in jail beside Aunt Becky if I had the money and my kids needed help... 😬😬
You use existing relationships to give him opportunities at other schools where he sinks or swims. You don’t undercut your own program’s accountability by making it appear there is favoritism. I would never work for a friend or relative.

My father before he died gathered all of his children together and told us one of the greatest joys of his life was getting to work everyday side by side with his brother under the sun tending to Gods beautiful green earth. I however agree with you, working with family would be difficult. However it may be different when the bills are paid by others ........

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT