ADVERTISEMENT

Fire Montgomery

an L tonight I and I want him gone and I will e mail everyone in the U that has power to get it done. Disgusted.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
Wasting some of the greatest talent at TU period. His abysmal offense is stopped by East Carolina’s gimmicks. They are frankly not a good team. Montgomery let the success go to his head and let the team get overconfident. This is an absolute joke. So undisciplined.

So is monty the coach who struggles for a few years before leading us to success or just has a good season once in a while?

So is monty the coach who struggles for a few years before leading us to success or just has a good season once in a while?
He is the benefactor of a good defensive coordinator. Monty is still not a good coach.

In other news the fighting Todd Graham’s of Hawaii managed only 7 points against Wyoming and were beat by a score of 31-7

Reactions: quincy101
In other news the fighting Todd Graham’s of Hawaii managed only 7 points against Wyoming and were beat by a score of 31-7

I had no idea he was their head coach. Apparently he makes $760k a year. After taxes in Hawaii, he probably makes 50k and has to be publicly flogged for being white.

I had no idea he was their head coach. Apparently he makes $760k a year. After taxes in Hawaii, he probably makes 50k and has to be publicly flogged for being white.
You are competing with red dirt for worst poster. It's a neck and neck photo finish.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT