ADVERTISEMENT

Fans at games?

TU 1978

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2009
It sounds like you can buy cutouts to represent yourself at the game. Hmm.

We really should assign everybody one ITS character from over the years. Mike Price’s hooker (destiny stahl?), Wojcik, Serious Cat, all the members of The Beach Boys, etc

Buzz and his wife.

Nathan Doudney’s mom.

Earnest Norman.

Kuqo.

There are so many. The infamous Liberty Bowl war with the Fresno fans was really my peak. The best work ever conducted here was Pokenmike1 gigging the Voice for pages of a thread. And then there was the gift of feminine hygiene to the Rice band. Or the ongoing feud with Chewbacca from Rice.

And all the Rice board silliness. I mean, when they ban you seconds after you set up a new account called Sightlines, to explain why Rice stadium has such great sightlines, you know you won.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Todd Graham in the sixth circle of Dante hell

polka dot fans from Nolan’s first years

The Bradley coach

the late Billy Tubbs raging

coach and mad dog

the students tearing down the goal posts after the UTEP win

Gregg Marshall angry

it goes on and on and on Sopranos

Which one of you fools is going to send in a picture of Wojcik?

:wojo:
I was thinking we all chip in $4 via PayPal and somebody submit Catbird once we get to $40.
We really should assign everybody one ITS character from over the years. Mike Price’s hooker (destiny stahl?), Wojcik, Serious Cat, all the members of The Beach Boys, etc
Buzz and his wife.

Nathan Doudney’s mom.

Earnest Norman.

Kuqo.
There are so many. The infamous Liberty Bowl war with the Fresno fans was really my peak. The best work ever conducted here was Pokenmike1 gigging the Voice for pages of a thread. And then there was the gift of feminine hygiene to the Rice band. Or the ongoing feud with Chewbacca from Rice.

And all the Rice board silliness. I mean, when they ban you seconds after you set up a new account called Sightlines, to explain why Rice stadium has such great sightlines, you know you won.
Todd Graham in the sixth circle of Dante hell

polka dot fans from Nolan’s first years

The Bradley coach

the late Billy Tubbs raging

coach and mad dog

the students tearing down the goal posts after the UTEP win

Gregg Marshall angry

it goes on and on and on Sopranos
We could pick and choose, and still have a baker's dozen.

And with our luck, these would not be put in sight of the cameras but up in the rafters where no one can have fun seeing them. So no fans at the games at all?

Who was Jordan Clarkson’s handler when he transferred? I saw where he signed with the Jazz for $52 million. He could afford a sign.

Did I miss a uniform reveal because I saw a tweet from Austin Richie wearing what looks like a royal blue jersey with gold Tulsa but in the lettering style around 93-94-95 with red numerals in same style font. I do like them

Did I miss a uniform reveal because I saw a tweet from Austin Richie wearing what looks like a royal blue jersey with gold Tulsa but in the lettering style around 93-94-95 with red numerals in same style font. I do like them
EnnSgBPW8AM3npB.jpg

Reactions: cmullinsTU
Here are the new ones, not sure if they're the regular aways or a special uniform. It looks like the side of the jersey and shorts has tiger stripes of some sort.

EnnSgBPW8AM3npB

I wish they would do the font on those jerseys and the red numbers without the tiger stripes. It would look better.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
It’s the 40th anniversary of Nolan’s 1980-81 team that wore those jerseys. Honestly I like the 95 + 99 whites and the 98 golds a lot better though.

Reactions: drboobay
It’s the 40th anniversary of Nolan’s 1980-81 team that wore those jerseys. Honestly I like the 95 + 99 whites and the 98 golds a lot better though.
Cannot believe it is 40 years. Along with the Roughnecks NASL championship and the Elite 8 run, our 1981 NIT championship is my all time sports fan highlight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT