ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN 3

Williams should have shot that ball on the last possession. Even if Rachal catches the pass he’s in a bad position. I like Williams a lot but he’ll have to work out those freshmanisms.

Offense looking much better now, may have caught our groove. We have the better team, going to have to clean it up.

Reactions: URedskin54
Did the clock not reset there? Seemed like we only had like 12 seconds left after getting that offensive rebound

Reactions: Gold*
I had to give up on Bruce and JR as I couldn’t keep it synced but y’all were right, these have to be TCU announcers.

They let Samuel get away with murder on one end and then call Idowu for a touch foul on him on the other

We will lose this because we won't back up on rebounds. That's the difference in the game.

We looked very talented. Just hope we can find some perimter shooters

Definitely could be worse, think that being good in football has made us a little more patient with Haith this year

i think we’re going to have a really good team this year, tourney good, but we just had too many turnovers tonight.

Agreed. I see tons of talent. You hate to lose games where you're the better team (and I think we are) but we have a chance to be good

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
We looked to have better talent tonight, but we didn’t play very well. It was their 2nd game and our first. Too bad we didn’t schedule an easy home game before this one.
I hope TCU is decent. If they are, we could be good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT