ADVERTISEMENT

EPL Sides

Liverpool first. I've loved the Reds since I first saw them play on TV about 27 years ago.

Then Fulham due to the many Americans they have had, such as Dempsey, McBride, Bocanegra, etc.

Then I pull for any other team with Americans. I remember watching Sunderland a lot when Reyna was playing for them.

Manchester United. I have loved them since Cantona played for them.
This post was edited on 3/4 12:57 PM by goldfan83

Cantona goals

My favorite Cantona moment was his flying kick into the stands. He was nuts. I remember him taking a long-range shot, turning to the crowd and raising his hands before it even went in...then of course, it went in. It was like when Larry Bird shot that last 3 in the 3-point contest, and he turned and started walking away while throwing the No. 1 gesture in the air before the ball even went through the net. Classic stuff.

When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. The flying kick into the stands was awesome. I am sure others on here will criticize and call it childish and petty. Whatever some fans are total jackasses. I also really dig that he supports England over the frogs now.

roll.gif

Spent my youth watching Sunderland and Man City, because my coach played for them both. Settled on Man City in the early 80's, about the time the team tanked, mostly because they wore the same colors as my club and high school team.

If you were in summer school at TU during the late 80's you saw a guy at Skelly and on the U playing pick up wearing a Man City away kit. That was me.

Im Concerned about the club and dont like the way they are trying to buy a victory these days, but Im city blue until I die. If I get married, there will be city blue in the wedding. And city blue in the casket as well.

Liverpool through and through, but I will cheer for any US Player's team, except for Man U. I grew up watching John Barnes, Ian Rush, Peter Beardsley and crew in the late 80's and sadly it's almost been that long since Liverpool have won the EPL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT